• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls you have masturbated to the most

Kyla Cole

2090 (2091).jpg
2160 (2160).jpg
2283 (2283).jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Amy R. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 06
Employment: Restaurant Hostess
Amount Of Pictures: 1,844 High Resolution Pictures

My name is Amy R. and I am 18 years old. I was over at the store the other day browsing through the women's clothing section when this guy walked over to me and just started talking to me! He was all asking stuff like questions about the women's clothing and was looking for something to buy someone as a gift but did not know quite the exact size. At first, I remember thinking to myself ...so why don't you go ask one of the store associates? lol - but the guy was really nice and I actually enjoyed talking to him anyway. I noticed this big tattoo on his arm while we were both talking with one another and I asked him about it. He told me that the tattoo is the name of his website and that he shoots nude models! I was like ...really?

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

That's pretty interesting! He spoke with me more about it and I started finding myself becoming more and more interested in actually doing a shoot myself! It seemed like a lot of fun! The only thing though is I don't really smile all the time. I told that to the photographer and he told me that everything was fine because he would rather me be my true self instead of pretending. He is very clear to the girls to just be themselves. That's the kinda stuff he shoots anyways though. It's funny too because the photographer actually wanted me to go with him right then and there to do the modeling shoot! Gosh, I didn't even have any sort of preparation or anything!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-petite-teen-amy.html

hard to count, but back in the days, late 90s, when there was no internet, it was probably german playmate Tanja Trudrung - I bought my playboy and I loved these boobs so much, it's been the first I masturbated on - and yeah probably the most ever - what do you think of her?
https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME62IGD

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Alexia from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Grocery Market Cashier
Pictures: 550 High-Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: Coming Soon!

I came into contact with this 18 year old amateur teen over at the shopping mall and decided to speak with her about participating in my amateur modeling shoots! As you can see, she accepted the invitation, and not only that, but she did a great job at spreading those legs apart! Watch her undress and get into all types of poses! Be sure to check out the extreme closeup and high-resolution spread pictures too!

I typically tend to shoot a bunch of pictures like that! The day that I did the modeling shoot with Alexia, I was able to shoot off over 500 high-resolution pictures of her and I am planning on doing additional shooting with her too! Hope you enjoy these amateur and exclusive pictures of this girl next door teen girl modeling nude at this homemade and underground amateur modeling shoot!

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-teen-alexia.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Kendra H. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Beach Cafe Restaurant Waitress
Pictures: 710 High-Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Kendra H. and I just turned 25 years old! I work as a waitress down at the beach at a cafe restaurant. I've been working there for about 3 years now. I also like working out at the gym. In fact, that's where I met this model photographer guy by the name of Ray! He was working out on the bench press near me in the gym and when I walked over towards him to ask if I could borrow one of the weights, he started talking to me about modeling for his website! I've always wanted to be a model, so I asked him about participating in his amateur modeling shoots!

I had no idea whatsoever that he had been referring to nude modeling though! Once I found out about that, my curiosity really grew and I wanted to check out the nude modeling website! Once I saw the True Amateur Models website, I thought a lot about the whole nudity aspect of it. My main concern is getting found out at my job and possibly getting fired. However, as you can see, I decided to become one of the nude models! I've always felt real secure with my body ....and I work out a lot over at the gym, so why not show it off?

I had a lot of fun at the nude modeling shoot and I hope that I did a good job at the amateur nude modeling! What do you guys think? Sign up with the website and leave comments, as well as check out 710 other modeling pictures that I did at the modeling shoot! I'm looking forward to shooting for the website again so be sure to watch out for more coming!

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-nude-pics-of-kendra.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Mars from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 01
Employment: Car Wash Cashier Attendant
Videos: 1 High Definition Handjob Video + More Coming!
Pictures: 603 High-Resolution Pictures - Hardcore & Softcore + More Coming!

My name is Mars and I am 21 years old! Of course, I am an Asian girl, and even though I've never been to the Phillippines, that is my nationality. As far as how I became a model on the True Amateur Models website, I was working a job last weekend to make some extra money. I found a job on Craigslist looking for girls to wash cars in their bikinis at one of the local car washes. I thought that was pretty interesting, and since I like getting attention from guys anyway, I applied for the car wash position! One of my customers at the car wash turned out to be Ray from the True Amateur Models site. He started discussing the idea with me regarding nude modeling, and even though I had applied for a job that had to do with me wearing a bikini near a highway intersection, that was NOTHING compared to what Ray was asking me to do!

However, I have always had this secret fantasy of different guys masturbating their dicks while they look at me naked. I don't know. It's just always been a fantasy of mine. So as you can all see, I decided to do the modeling shoot! I still had to think about it though for a couple of days before I gave Ray an answer, but the shoot was a lot of fun and I am looking forward to shooting for the True Amateur Models site again! I hope that you all enjoy my amateur and homemade nude modeling pictures!

https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-asian-girl-mars-model.html

Last edited: