• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girlfriend first time dogging...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyd23

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
This is the story of something that happened a few months ago and something that I cannot stop thinking about. I thought I would share it with you as a way of reliving the great time myself. My girlfriend, Philippa and I have been together for a around 2 years now. We have always had an amazing sex life, shes very sexual and likes dressing up which is fantastic. She is 25 and is very tall for a girl but she looks fantastic, she has a very slender frame with size 34b chest and very curvy hips.

As usual things has been going really well with us, sex was great we have had some kinky sessions. Nothing too crazy, she is still very much the girl next door type, we did have sex outside once against a tree which was so hot! Although I have had thoughts about her being with someone else, it was a pure fantasy, is more that I would just like to see her enjoying herself and I love watching her being sexy.

This recent sexual experience happened one weekend when we had taken a trip to wales. We had a nice hotel booked with a four poster bed etc. and we were really looking forward to having a nice meal, drinks etc. The plans was to come back and have some special time together! We got to the hotel on the Saturday afternoon and went to our room. We had a wonder around the town for the afternoon until it was time to get ready for dinner.

As a typical man I was ready in 5 minutes which meant I had plenty of time to watch Philippa get ready! She was making the effort and put on some fantastic underwear, some black stockings and suspenders with matching bra, watching her pull her stockings up just got me rock hard. Ontop of that she pulled over a very slim fitting black dress which came to around her mid thigh, she finished this off with a pair of high heels. She looked fantastic. I couldn’t help myself and had to try my luck. I gave a deep kiss on the lips and grab her tight bum. She let out a moan and seemed quite turned on. She said “do you like what im wearing?”, “would you want me to fuck me In this?” she said, I almost exploded in my pants. I tried to kiss her again, but she pulled away, “maybe later you will get to fuck me!”

We went then for dinner, I just wanted to get it over with so I could take her back to the hotel and fuck her so hard. I had driven to the resturant because it was a little way away, so I couldn’t drink, but Philippa was knocking back the wine. She was really enjoying herself. All night she was flirting with me knowing how much I wanted her. She grab my inner thigh under the table, I was getting so hard! “you want me don’t you?” she said! God it was just too much!

The time came to make our way back to the hotel. As we were in the car Philippa was getting more and more kinky. She started to rub my leg and move her hand up to my hard dick, she started to rub my bulging throbing cock. It was so hot. It was then I was taken by surprise, she said maybe we should stop off somewhere and do it in the car! Now this was really getting me hot. The area was very rural and we drove around looking for somewhere secluded to pull over.

It was taking a while to find somehwhere but eventually we found a car park for a local scenic walk which was deserted at that time of night. I pulled over to a corner of the car park by some trees. I was so turned on I just wanted Philippa so badly. We began to kiss passionately, she was grabbing at much hard dick through my trousers. “I want your fat dick so bad” phillipa said, with that she she undid my fly and wrapped her warm lips around my dick, it felt amazing, she was just shoving it in her mouth! I was actually close to cumming to I had to pull her away. “I want you to bang me and make me scream”, Phillipa said. It was a bit awkaward in the car, so we pushed the seats back, Phillipa got on all fours and pushed her tight ass in the air, with that I pulled up her dress exposing her black lace knickers and a noticeable wet patch! I pulled her knickers to one side and slid my now throbbing cock into her tight pussy. It was so wet it was unreal, ot slid in so nicely, I was fucking her so hard, she was moaning and panting. “hmmm yeh slam my tight pussy you dirty bastard: Phillipa said.

I was in heaven, just sliding in and out of her grabbing her her, she loved it! I was so turned on that I hadn’t noticed something. Something that would have normally made me quite worried! A figure had appeared at the window! At first I was panicked and thought it was time to leave. Then philippa noticed him to. She said look, there is a man at the window, it was the next thing she said that made me spring to attention! Omg Mark, hes got his dick out she said in a whispered tone, at this point I was still fucking her on all fours. “what shall we do” she said. I don’t, know do you want to leave I replied. She let out a strong “NO”, I need you to keep fucking me, I need to cum!

So I carried on banging her relentlessly, I could see the man in the dark outside the window on Philipa side of the car, he was stroking his dick. I couldn't quite believe this was happening. He had a very big dick to be fair and I was starting to get very turned on by him watching us. I would catch Philippa taking glances at his huge dick I was wondering if she was enjoying this. It was with that she said..”he has a nice big dick hmmm”, this really turned me on, my somach was doing somersaults! But it was hot knowing she was enjoying watching him stroke his big dick.

Philippa then asked “what shall we do?” do you thing we should give him a better view?

I said it was up to you, with that she turned on the inside car light! This guy jumped a lot closer at this, we could both see his huge erection a lot clearer, he was stroking his dick. I was continuing to fuck Philippas pussy, she let put out a moan at the sight of the mystery mans huge throbbing dick. The next thing she did really shocked me. She undid the window! I got a bit worried and started to think that this was going to far! But I was so turned on and wanted to make her happy.

The mystery man said “hi”, you don’t mind me watchng do you? We both said not at all. Philippa continued to surprise me as she said to the stranger “great dick” she is normally quite prim and proper and doesn’t usually use words like that! His reply was, “you can touch it if you like” now I was getting very worried but at the same time my stomach was churning and it felt great, the thought of my young gf taking this mans huge dick in her hand was amazing! With that Philippa turned to me and whispered, “is it ok babe?” “is it ok if I touch his BIG FAT DICK” I wanted to make her happy, so I said she should do what she feels it right! With that she grab the strangers so dick so hard, it was like she had never had one before.

She was stroking him really hard as I banged her tight pussy from behind. She was getting wetter and wetter it was fantastic. All of sudden Philppa just stuck her head further out the window and started to suck the strangers hard dick deep into her mouth!! I never expected that and I don’t think he did!! He let out a deep moan! This was amazing! She sucked his dick furiously, the man begain to moan a lot more, I could sense he was about to cum! But where, where was gonna cum, with that he let a loud moan and pulled philippas head onto his dick. He was clearly pumping her mouth with his hot cum! Philippa was groaning as the cum must have been going down her throat, she then pulled back and turned to me, I was still inside her, my dick was about to explode! At that point she gave me a deep passionate kiss, I could taste the mans hot salty cum on her lips and tongue, it was too much, I thrust inside and her filled her with my cum as she kissed me, “I love you James” she said

rick181au

Get a new wallpaper at Wallpaperheaven.com!
Would be nice after you dumped your hot load of cum in her for her to offer her cum filled pussie to your watcher.

rick181au

Get a new wallpaper at Wallpaperheaven.com!
The good old "snowballing" love it and it sends me over the top every time.

yoyolala

Yes, these words change as I post more!
wmh07012019-sex-positions-doggie-style-rear-entry-1562099264.png

WanderingEye

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Great Story, love it! I live in Wales and looking to take my wife away somewhere local for a weekend stay. Can you tell us what the hotel was your stayed in? Sounds great - and maye also the place where you parked up at night - hope I'm not asking too much!

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Before necro-bumping with inane questions, everyone should pay attention to the dates.

jimmyd23 posted this story in March 2013 and hasn't been on the since October 2013.

All of you are 9 years too late!

THREAD  CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.