• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ginger who?

Thanks Ocstumpy - I have the full length video from cumfiesta with her in it. I am just looking to try to find more of her. I have even written to cumfiesta and they have not written back. The only other thing I could think of was to write to the holder of records for compliance for their site. I believe that they have to give you the names and ages of their actors to verify they are legal to be working if you request the information.

Ginger from Cumfiesta

Thanks Ocstumpy - I have the full length video from cumfiesta with her in it. I am just looking to try to find more of her. I have even written to cumfiesta and they have not written back. The only other thing I could think of was to write to the holder of records for compliance for their site. I believe that they have to give you the names and ages of their actors to verify they are legal to be working if you request the information.

I thought if we get the gallery out there more people might be able to more easliy ID her vs. the vids. I have never seen someone online with only one gallery and one film -- there's gotta be some more.

I can't believe that we still dont know who this girl is! Her cumfiesta scenes are still on every fileshare sites most wanted board!
Shes gotta be the hottest one scene girl ever

I can't believe that we still dont know who this girl is! Her cumfiesta scenes are still on every fileshare sites most wanted board!
Shes gotta be the hottest one scene girl ever

I agree. I don't know if I've ever been more disappointed with a chick only doing one scene. Well, maybe Isabelle from Bangbus, but it's a toss up. At any rate, if you like Ginger I think she's a dead ringer for Brianna Blaze in her blonde-haired scenes with the biggest difference is that I'd say Brianna is a C cup whereas Ginger's a D. Otherwise, it's a pretty close match. They could pass for sisters.

I agree. I don't know if I've ever been more disappointed with a chick only doing one scene. Well, maybe Isabelle from Bangbus, but it's a toss up. At any rate, if you like Ginger I think she's a dead ringer for Brianna Blaze in her blonde-haired scenes with the biggest difference is that I'd say Brianna is a C cup whereas Ginger's a D. Otherwise, it's a pretty close match. They could pass for sisters.

If they were sisters I'd totally date Ginger, she's ALOT hotter

Sorry I am just having a conversation with myself her as I try to figure this out, but it looks just like her and she is wearing the same outfit.

Just finished watching her video in toyslove. It is incredible. Hope there is more of her soon. She's a beauty. Funny thing though, she's wearing the same exact outfit in this video and her cumfiesta video.