• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes 15 year anniversary T-shirt giveaway

I think I'll use a new strategy, as I wouldn't want any of my posts to get merged. So I'll just make sure that there have been at least 5 posts, by 5 different Members other than 288gto.

You all probably remember Ted, no not Ted from Bill & Ted, but Ted:

ted_nuvvox26.gif

Yup, that Ted. Well what most people don't know about Ted is that he's got a little Cousin called Fred. I'll introduce Fred in my next post - I think.

:pimpdaddy

i am not a rats ass, but have hard to keep posting after 5 because if have something in mind, gotta say it otherwise will forget it.

Well, then you forget it and come up with something else later, instead of fucking everyone else over when your goddamned posts get merged!

R

RogueAlan

Fastdrawfalcon...

Aaahoo! Werewolves of London
Aaahoo!
Aaahoo! Werewolves of London
Aaahoo!

Test, nice pics, and her choice in ink wasn't bad, but I confess I preferred the preenhanced tera. No offense meant! She's done great and it's not like I avert my eyes, just sayin

All right, I'll await my 5 post sentence...

R

RogueAlan

If you hear him howling around your kitchen door
Better not let him in
Little old lady got mutilated late last night
Werewolves of London again

Well, I promised to introduce everyone to Fred, Ted's little Cousin. In the meantime, it looks that Mr. test has also found Fred a.k.a. FreeOnes Teddy so the cat is already out of the sack. Thanks for those lovely pics of Tera Patrick Mr. test, I didn't know that Fred had gotten it on with her as well :thumbsup:

But, anyways here's Fred, getting it on with the German Queen of Nasty - Annette Schwarz, while she wears the FreeOnes Shirt for us:

0068_free-012.jpg

0068_free-016.jpg

0068_free-037.jpg

0068_free-064.jpg

0068_free-117.jpg

Don't you sometimes wish you could just be a Teddy?
Just click here to see the entire gallery of the nasty things Fred does to poor Annette.

:pimpdaddy

A-woo!
Werewolves of London.
A-woo!
A-woo!
Werewolves of London.
A-woo!

A-woo!
Werewolves of London.
A-woo!
A-woo!
Werewolves of London.
Draw blood
A-woo!

Last edited by a moderator:
He's the hairy, hairy gent, who ran amok in Kent
Lately he's been overheard in Mayfair
You better stay away from him
He'll rip your lungs out Jim
Huh, I'd like to meet his tailor

Blood Lust tells the story of a drug crazed sadist who embarks on a witchfinding killing spree before meeting his own demise at the withered hands of Satan.