• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Former President of Iran Pens an Open Letter to President Trump

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
"Signs are emerging that the deep state..."

These are the first words of this article. How am I to consider anything afterwards to be of anything except perpetuating the conspiracy theory of the New World Order. The former President of Iran. Even the current President is just an elected figurehead with zero power. The power of Iran is in the hands of the clerics. For someone who keeps spouting out about puppets in office you present this propaganda. How is this not contradicting yourself?

"Signs are emerging that the deep state..."

These are the first words of this article. How am I to consider anything afterwards to be of anything except perpetuating the conspiracy theory of the New World Order. The former President of Iran. Even the current President is just an elected figurehead with zero power. The power of Iran is in the hands of the clerics. For someone who keeps spouting out about puppets in office you present this propaganda. How is this not contradicting yourself?

The Deep state is not some internet conspiracy theory.

It is a mechanism to keep establishment on both sides ensconced on their rulling class perch.

It may sound like something out of a Tom Clancy novel but it is a real condition of big government.

Simply put, no matter which party wins an election there are many within the government that never leave and are in place to preserve the status quo.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Is that you John Wayne?
What bob? Or should I write it Bob What?
Oh boy.
First I just posted this for the letter he wrote and for people to read if they wanted to. I bet only 2 or 3 who posted here read any of it.
Also that's assuming the letter was actually written by him.
The Letter from Ahmadblahblahblah to Prez Trump is the subject.

As far as New world Order stuff that you don't believe in let me say this.
That Term comes from BushI, he said it in a speech.
I don't really use it.
But there is a Globalist agenda happening around us. There is a plan of a small group of very powerful people.
It's all around you bob, dont know how you cant see it.
The wars the US creates which destroy and destabilize the Middle East and Africa. That leads to mass immigration into Europe.
The EU, which was supposed to be just open travel borders and one currency but it now in the control of a handful of unelected people.
And the Central Banks who control the money supply to almost every country in the world.
The media and GOV in complete open collusion.
The fact that the last 2 Presidents of the USA have done so much to create a society with less money and more people dependant on them.
The entire effort to ruin Trump, and La Pen and anybody else who is against the Globalist agenda.

This is not all coincidence. This is all the result of Globalists like Soros and the Central Banks.
It is no conspiracy. Call it it a conspiracy at this point is like staring at your hand and saying your staring at your foot.
It's happening right in front of our faces.

Anyway the letter. I agree with it.
War with Iran in uneccesary and would be the spark that starts a world war.
If that happens my comic collection wont be worth shit. I'll wind up having to trade my Hulk 181 9.0 for a loaf of stale bread and my TMNT #1 1st print 9.6 for a gallon of water.
And I'll probably wind up puking it up from all the radiation poisoning in my body.
The man was speaking about avoiding a war. What is the problem with that?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
No. Bullshit. I'm not going to allow you to sidestep this thread. You posted this for a purpose of presenting your cockamamie ideas. Globalist Agenda and New World Order are the same fucking thing in that paranoia world. You are a sheep to that propaganda letter and defend it. Numerous contentions of the Zion state. "Please Mr. President, we do not want war with you. All we want are our clerics to rule. Live peacefully and erase the people that do not share our values... like Israel... and the west."

No need to look behind that curtain. Iran wants a clean world and are developing uranium only to supply the world power grid and erase the pollutants of fossil fuels. You are bought into this. And to defend these beliefs you go back to the global banking-new world order-globalist agenda bullshit defense. None of your shit holds up water.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
yeah bob Iran is always attacking Israel.
Israel is never demanding the USA attack Iran.
And Israel doesnt have hundreds of nukes all pointing to Iran.

When was the last time Iran attacked another country anyway?
Considering they want to wipe everybody else out there must be plenty of examples.

I didnt post this to talk about any new world order, just for people to read the letter to Trump.
Honest.
And the global banking-new world order-globalist agenda bullshit defense is not a defense but a fact. Unless you think everything is just coincidence or something.
no need to argue about it anymore really. You say it holds no water, I say its right in front of your face. Guess we cant change that one.

yeah bob Iran is always attacking Israel.
Israel is never demanding the USA attack Iran.
And Israel doesnt have hundreds of nukes all pointing to Iran.

When was the last time Iran attacked another country anyway?
Considering they want to wipe everybody else out there must be plenty of examples.

I didnt post this to talk about any new world order, just for people to read the letter to Trump.
Honest.
And the global banking-new world order-globalist agenda bullshit defense is not a defense but a fact. Unless you think everything is just coincidence or something.
no need to argue about it anymore really. You say it holds no water, I say its right in front of your face. Guess we cant change that one.

STFU, dude. S T F U.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/iranian...avy-battle-of-the-persian-gulf-animated-movie

"This is a response to hundreds of (anti-Iranian) American movies and video games,” he said. “We are saying that if you fire one bullet against Iran, a rain of hot lead will be poured on your forces."

Hundreds of anti-Iranian American movies and video games? Where do you shop, slappy? Here, have a rain of hot piss on your faces.