• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Feeding the Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon S.

Banned
There's a big, GIANT troll stomping through this thread, ruining everyone's fun just like he does in every thread in which he posts. He's always spoiling for a fight, a war of words, just like he has in this thread. I won't name any names of course, but you've probably figured it out already.

But just in case you need a hint: his name rhymes with Mot Hega :stir: :yesyes: :facepalm: :troll:
I thought I had it figured out all the way until you gave the hint...then ya lost me! :D Ha ha ha!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I sincerely believe that a marking trait of a right minded human is someone who recognises that it is possible that they might be wrong and gives that notion a second of headroom before violently agreeing/disagreeing with me. Anyone who doesnt do that is a troll, immediately loses my respect, and features in an daydream animated short with my balls on their chin and a glaze on their face... but not in a good way.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
What's worse than a troll? A troll with admin powers. Mwahahahaha.

I move to ban Dirk for a few days while he's forced to shave Roald's balls. Wait, he'll like that. Nevermind, move on. Nothing to see here.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I will bite my tongue laters, comparing you two, ...

... you don't want to mess with 'Mama Grizzly' :1orglaugh

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Again, would you two please stop trolling?

Would you please go back to lurking? Seriously, even gloyster is tired of your shit and I'm pretty sure steamy logs give him massive boners. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.