• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fav Beer???

Like Newcastle and Trolls but usually i drink Becks or Licher

I enjoy the Sam Adams varieties, but for sheer satisfaction, homebrewing is the best. I just got done with a batch and making it yourself makes it taste 10 times better. Plus homebrews have a nice clean finish that commercial beers don't have.

Re: What's YOUR favorite beer?

Heineken, Amber Bock, Red Stripe and several foreign beers you have probably never heard about.

the greatest of them all is the first of them all "urquell" the first pilsner ever, and still the best, innis and gunn has the best ale and the second best beer over all, and all pilsners from the Czech Republic is great (staropramen and budwiser and stuff)

Heineken has come out with a 'light', I recommend this beer.
FYI - Coors light is the exact same brew as Keystone. And Miller Light is the exact same brew as Old Milwaukee Best Light. The reason and how this is possible? Beer companies need to reach all walks and all household incomes.
Do a taste test. Test any of your friends. My wife works for Miller, these are the facts

peace out:)

Heineken has come out with a 'light', I recommend this beer.
FYI - Coors light is the exact same brew as Keystone. And Miller Light is the exact same brew as Old Milwaukee Best Light. The reason and how this is possible? Beer companies need to reach all walks and all household incomes.
Do a taste test. Test any of your friends. My wife works for Miller, these are the facts

peace out:)

you wife works for a beer company...u lucky bastard, my girlfriend works in a tea house :(