• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fact About Yourself Thread

C

cindy CD/TV

Y'all ever suddenly have an itch on your nutsack at an incredibly inopportune time? I was waiting in line at the supermarket checkout yesterday and that happened to me. :facepalm: I couldn't stand it -- it NEEDED to be scratched. :hairpull: Badly.

So I discreetly slid my hand into my pocket and took care of the itch. Too bad at that moment the pretty young cashier happened to be looking right at me. :uohs: She gave me an odd look: either because she saw me scratching myself like a puppy or was wondering about the rapturous look of relief that must have been stamped on my face. :D

gunslingingbird

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I'm going to bed now. :wave:

abrogate

I support thongs.
C

cindy CD/TV

My eating habits suck for the last few days: Thursday -- McDonald's chicken nuggets; Friday: Wendy's double-cheeseburger w/ spicy nuggets; Saturday: Dominos with sideorder of chicken nuggets.

It seems like I'm just looking for excuses to eat chicken nuggets. :facepalm:

I really LOVE chicken nuggets, especially with hot sauce and blue cheese .... :yummie: :yummie: :yummie: :yummie: :yummie: :yummie:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I'm a total Rattlehead.

I will trade equities/ forex during this volatile week -- bring it on Bernanke !:thefinger

C

cindy CD/TV

I had a Royale with Cheese yesterday

LOL, ok, fill in the blank ...

Jules: "What do they call a Whopper?"
Vincent: "__________________"

The movie "Pulp Fiction" changed my life. So much wisdom learned, and so many one-liners that I use on a daily basis. Whenever I have a debate with someone at work, I will turn to a bystander and say, "Marvin, what do you make of all this?" (keep in mind I am NOT armed when I ask this, nor am I in a car that's driving over "a motherfucking bump!") :rofl2::rofl2:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I am beware of The She-Wolf.

C

cindy CD/TV

I'm grew up a Patriots fan and a N.Y. Yankees fan in New England. My childhood was indeed traumatic ...

C

cindy CD/TV

I bought an $250 HD/DVD player a couple of years ago, about a month before it was announced that they were being discontinued. D'OH! Then I realized my PS3 plays HD/DVDs anyway... DOUBLE D'OH! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: