• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ExploitedCollegeGirls.com (ECG)

roundballer

Really has done a gear shift
Was it just me or was the new guy with Eliza just f---ing annoying? His "teasing" just came off as swarmy and asshole-ish. Instead of being THE dick, he was just A dick.

He might've seemed that way, but it was still a really good scene. One of the better ones on the site recently.

Megaravshman

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!
I cant watch a whole Scene with him and the Cumshot in the End is really bad. For me the Scene is not better than all the other Scene that Ecg released in the Past and the following Girls also looks not that good. Eliza is also annoying with this childish Laughing and already the Beginning with the Cloth in a Bag is Crap. Her Bush is also ugly and her Braids. Hope she will not Return or do Scenes for other Sites!

Indayo

What am I doing here?
78b2c9394ee2.jpg

anyone id her ?

Dnut

I'm touching myself right now!
The new girl, Jadyn. As revealed in the video, she's not really new, but they were planning on shooting her for an upcoming BGG threesome, so they decided to do a BG scene with her as well. I think the threesome idea is awesome, and this scene was super hot. They said she did "a couple" of other videos already.

Well, her screen starlet name is Jadyn Hayes, and she seems to have done more than just "a couple". She's like a younger Alli Rae and I think she's adorable.