• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shorty V

We will all be free once.

Shorty V

We will all be free once.
And I do like her new haircut. It's short, it's fresh, it's classy! :thumbsup: [....]

Oops. Did not intend to post this link on its very own. Out of sheer enthousiasm I acted too fast. This pic might as well be Eve as a, say, 19-year old? Mmm, not sure.
Anyway, she changed her haircut back to the French style, which I love. The next pic is probably a better 'proof'. It was recently posted on her blog http://evelaurence.posterous.com.

92c99f160887717.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/image/92c99f160887717

I think Eve is still in bizznizz, but more and more bus(t)y in and with her own bizznizz. Which she already had been aiming for the last few years, but apparently had some set-backs in achieving. Well, whatever people say about her, I admire her for her fighting spirit!

:hatsoff:

Oh yeah, and I also like a few scenes and photoshoots she's done (and doing), of course. Or did I already mention that sometime before? :tongue:

Nice haircut, a bit like her early work but what is with the holding the chest in? EMBRACE YOUR CURVES EVE!

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Eve_Laurence - great profile pic!

The "performances" tab of her Boobpedia bio says she's done double penetration - Is this true, or is it just a typo on boobpedia's part? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Eve in a DP, but I've never heard about this before (I have a lot of her scenes too). Anyone know if she's done a DP and if so, where I can find it?

Also, in a recent tweet she mentioned she has a 3-year old kid. Never knew that before but it does help explain her long hiatus from the biz a few years back.

The "performances" tab of her Boobpedia bio says she's done double penetration - Is this true, or is it just a typo on boobpedia's part? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Eve in a DP, but I've never heard about this before (I have a lot of her scenes too). Anyone know if she's done a DP and if so, where I can find it?
According to IAFD not DP for Eve...

Eve Laurence

Official Checked Star Member
I have never done a DP and probably won't lol the expirence would be to overwelming for me =)

Also, in a recent tweet she mentioned she has a 3-year old kid. Never knew that before but it does help explain her long hiatus from the biz a few years back.

Thanks for chiming in Eve, hope you had a great christmas. All the best for the new year, and hope you did well on those exams. Look forward to more scenes soon :)

I always get a good laugh when I read this thread and what people write about me. Thanks for the giggle.

Hey Eve. Merry Christmas!.......and if you eat a little too much before you work it off please do some photo sets (latex would be good) and maybe a scene or two like the old days..... :D!!

Anyway I wish you well for 2012 and beyond! xxx