• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Too broadly popular?

Yawn. She's the true prototype for boring.
I guess there is something to be said about a woman who is too broadly popular, especially given her perfect set of pleasing attributes.
At the same time, she's not "plain" like a lot of models, she's got quirks and attributes -- they just are so ... pleasing in every way.

:nanner:Who thinks she is a drop dead knock out

SHe has plenty of threads in existence already, including main threads in the Talk, Find Your Favorite Babe, and Watch the Video forums. Type her name in the [SEARCH] function and you will have no problem finding them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, why did you make up a new thread instead of posting in an existing thread? You could have just as easily stated your opinion in one of the existing threads, lol.

Blame IADF for the info, their data might be from when she was that car crash and injured her neck / spine? Drop them an e-mail and tell them their data's wrong if you like.:dunno:
Who is IADF?

Does anyone know of any links with Erica with some dude?

I hopping not because she would never look the same to me again.

But I would still do her!!!! LOL

awe :) that's such a nice thing for you to say! HUG

that being said and me smiling.....I don't have any problem with some people not liking me...thinking I am too fat for their taste....finding me boring..etc etc....There are different girls for different guys and different guys for different girls. I don't think there is one person on the planet that EVERYONE finds attractive. I think some people just don't have a life....so they say things like that hoping someone will react or care.....I personally don't
I have a lot of wonderful fans and they are what matters to me and why I continue to do what I do and the reason I am very happy doing it :) You can't please everyone....so I am perfectly happy pleasing my fans!

HUG
Erica? Fat? NEVER!! honey you could be 300lbs and still be incredibly attractive.

I paid a lot of hush-money to keep those photos private;)
Cum on share them (if u even have them:thefinger)