• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Emma Leigh / Emma / Emma Louisee / Tessa Thrills

Now we know what Emma Leigh was doing during the Covid shutdown: loading up on Crisps, cookies, & alcohol. Come on Emma, time to start a Keto diet immediately, & hit the gym hard. You are one of my faves Emma. We know that you are a single mom, but don't use that as an excuse for your lack of fitness.

Now we know what Emma Leigh was doing during the Covid shutdown: loading up on Crisps, cookies, & alcohol. Come on Emma, time to start a Keto diet immediately, & hit the gym hard. You are one of my faves Emma. We know that you are a single mom, but don't use that as an excuse for your lack of fitness.
It was a bit of a surprise to see her more curvier than usual but don't be an asshole about it. Though I'm not a fan of her new fake butt.

I agree with your thoughts on Emma's current physical state !!
I did not know that she is single mom ..

Attachments

• 749549a7eb9e9c98f342c8ec1b3ea98a.16.jpg
    749549a7eb9e9c98f342c8ec1b3ea98a.16.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 156