• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Emily Addison

If I'm not mistaken she mentioned in an interview last year that she'd be doing hardcore b/g in 2013. It should be posted a few pages back.

Didn't she also say somewhere that she would probably do it by the end of 2012? That time has come and passed. Not to say it's never going to happen, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it. I would also take what she said before with a grain of salt.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Didn't she also say somewhere that she would probably do it by the end of 2012? That time has come and passed. Not to say it's never going to happen, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it. I would also take what she said before with a grain of salt.

Agreed. Emily implied in her interview in post #318 that she was considering doing b/g. Emily also posted about a possible b/g scene before the end of 2012 in post #340.

Perhaps Emily is waiting for the best financial offer or maybe she changed her mind and decided to just stay g/g. :dunno:

^ Nice detective work :thumbsup:

And yeah, that was my recollection as well. She said she might (but not definitely) do some hardcore before the end of 2012, but either way she'd be doing it once her contract with Twisty's was over in 2013. And since they and Brazzers are both owned by the same company (who also runs her personal website BTW), I'd say Brazzers is pretty much a lock for her 1st b/g scene later this year. So it shouldn't be much longer now. :D

That is, if she doesn't change her mind beforehand.