• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does your girlfriend or wife swallow your cum?

Does your girlfriend/wife swallow your cum?

• Oh, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 417 59.7%
  • No :'(

Votes: 281 40.3%

• Total voters
One girlfriend didn't at first, but she was a trooper and decided to try it for her first time. Eventually, she really started to like it. Another GF would let me cum on her face, but she wouldn't open her mouth or eyes.

Oh yeah, my GF loves my cum and loves to swallow it. Actually, she loves my cum pretty much everywhere on or inside her, but she's getting really pissed when it's in her hair.

And not swallowing would be a deal breaker for me when it comes to a long term commitment.

Oh yeah, my GF loves my cum and loves to swallow it. Actually, she loves my cum pretty much everywhere on or inside her, but she's getting really pissed when it's in her hair.

And not swallowing would be a deal breaker for me when it comes to a long term commitment.

My girlfriend sounds like yours. I haven't got it in her hair yet, so I have yet to see her reaction.

chevy66driver

Closed Account
Much earlier in this thread my answer was no. Me and her broke up (not due to that reason) and now I have the good fortune to change my answer to a resounding Yes!

Oh, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But not always 50/50 :D

Back in college, my then girlfriend would only swallow if she couldn't get to the bathroom to spit it out if someone was in there. I didn't care either way if she wanted to spit it out or swallow it.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
I always swallow, its so much more fun! The only time I don't is if he gags me as hes cumming, like if he pushes my head all the way down on his cock when he cums, cuz then it hits the back of my throat and gags me and I have to spit it out lol

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
The last girl I dated always loved to swallow, too bad she was a basketcase.