• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dixie Dash

stickyfingerz

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

pitino

are you talking to me?
don't know about the rest, but she got my :thumbsup:

stickyfingerz

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
..I cant wait but I guess I will.....lol

We are shooting again, well already shot a bunch of new sets. NOW we need to encourage Dixie to get her butt back on Freeones. She is being shy, and doesn't think you guys still love her. :(

I am having her start a new thread this afternoon with some recent pics we did. These are all around the house point and shoot stuff. We will be shooting some higher glam type stuff this week or next, and some new vids this week including a new cute little site trailer. :D

So don't forget she got shy over the holidays give her some cheers to get her back on and posting. ;)

Is this working still too Dixie Dash <---- link to gals

Hmm why is her link not working anymore :(

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/dixie-dash said:
Dixie Dash[/URL][/B], post: 2875863, member: 196500"]Boo! :D Ill post some pics tomorrow guys. Missed you all. How was your holidays? :cool:

Well I''ll be an Unkey's Monkle! ;)
Welcome back! Didn't know when you wuz a cummin back round these here parts. You been gone since Oct 25 I reckon. I just noticed, your freeones rankio took a bit of a dive immediately after your shining face was gone. hmmm Coincidence? Well, if that ain't proof that people love having you here...
I predict now that you're back it's on the rise again.
http://var.freeones.com/html/d_links/stats_Dixie_Dash.php?statspage

Glad to have you back. :wave2:

We are shooting again, well already shot a bunch of new sets. NOW we need to encourage Dixie to get her butt back on Freeones. She is being shy, and doesn't think you guys still love her.

I am having her start a new thread this afternoon with some recent pics we did. These are all around the house point and shoot stuff. We will be shooting some higher glam type stuff this week or next, and some new vids this week including a new cute little site trailer.

So don't forget she got shy over the holidays give her some cheers to get her back on and posting.

Is this working still too Dixie Dash <---- link to gals

Hmm why is her link not working anymore

Hey SF, you're right, that sucks - her name link didn't work for you originally.
I think it works now - Dixie Dash
(I noticed that they won't work if you add the name during an edit of a post)

Can't wait to see some of those guitar pics - esp the one with the "Gene Simmons tongue". ;)