• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Dirty Feet

DrakeM

On a mission from the future to fix the timeline
There used to be a dirty feet thread but it has vanished without a trace ( https://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?521224-Dirty-and-or-Calloused-Feet ) so I'm going to restart it with this:

vah-14485-33-lg.jpg

vah-14485-41-lg.jpg

Vicky Vette: https://hosted.thehun.net/hosted/vnagirls.com/Clean-My-Dirty-Feet-Slave!/1742a01bffb.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Sky from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Restaurant Hostess
Pictures: 1000 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Sky and I am 19 years old. I am about as amateur and inexperienced as they come, so I am what you would definitely consider a real amateur teen! Ray told me that's okay though because those are the only types of girls that he shoots anyways. I was walking through the store the other day, and a model photographer started talking to me about the bikini clothing that I was looking though. I needed to buy a new bikini because the bikini that I have at home ripped. Ray walked up behind me in the store while I was looking at the bikinis, and he just started talking to me about the bikinis! He had a cute girl with him and she was also a very nice chick. Someone that I would personally hang out with! She told me that she was a model for the TrueAmateurModels.com website. At first, I thought that she was some sort of bikini model, since we were all talking about the different bikini brands, but then she told me that Ray shoots NUDE modeling! That's when Ray started talking to me about his modeling shoots! The girl told me how much fun the modeling was and she also told me that he shoots good modeling pictures! I have to admit, as nice as Ray was, I don't if I would have done the nude modeling if it had not been for the girl being there. The only reason why is because a girl really needs to be careful these days, so she (to me) was a reference, and she had nothing but good things to say about the modeling shoots! The more we discussed the modeling idea, the more intrigued and interested I was becoming! To make a long story short, I ended up going over to Ray's house to do the shoot! I was a little bit nervous and shy, but that's because I've never done anything like that before. I had a good time at the shoot though, and I am looking forward to shooting more for the website too!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-teen-nude-sky.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Akira from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Sports Bar Waitress
Pictures: 800 High Resolution Pictures

My name is Akira and I cannot believe that I actually went through with doing a NUDE modeling shoot! I don't have any experience at all with modeling, but it was indeed a lot of fun, and it was also exciting knowing that so many guys are looking at my amateur nude pictures! If you're wondering how I came about getting involved in a nude modeling shoot, I met a photographer at a sports bar the other night and I served his table, along with some of his friends. I noticed that there were 5 girls at the table and they kept talking about nude modeling! I asked one of the girls at the table if they would mind giving me a little information about it. That's when the photographer (Ray) started talking to me about his amateur nude modeling shoots and about how the girls do not even need any experience! The girls told me how easy the shoots were and they also said that Ray was a professional guy to shoot with. I mean ...a girl really needs to be careful these days, and to be completely honest with you, I don't even know if I would've felt comfortable participating in the modeling shoot if it had not been for the girls telling me so good things about how Ray is a reputable photographer and that he has shot nearly 300 models! So yeah, that really did make me feel comfortable regarding the situation. I finished my shift and the next day, I drove over to Ray's house to do the shoot!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-nude-model-akira.html