• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

kumarjai

Banned
beach_zebra24.jpg

Denise-Milani a big boob girl exposure in zebra bikini

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
When she actually shows something, please let me know until then....meh?

She's not going to pose any more explicitly than she already has. Everyone who is waiting for that... I don't know why you're waiting. It's not going to happen.

She's not going to pose any more explicitly than she already has. Everyone who is waiting for that... I don't know why you're waiting. It's not going to happen.

Well that's what's called teasing!
Maybe she will show more one day just as some did switching from soft to hard core.
Anyway, if she wanna do it, she might not wait to long. One day her boobs will reach her feet :D That's gravity!

This should be posted every couple of pages to stop people asking if she has any topless or nude pics.

If PinupGlam doesn't believe she won't go any further, I am going to have to believe it. PinUpGlam has probably the most insight into her of anyone posting on here. <--- not being sarcastic.

So let's kill the dream now. Guys stop holding out for hope and just use your imagination if you want to see her naked.

This should be posted every couple of pages to stop people asking if she has any topless or nude pics.

If PinupGlam doesn't believe she won't go any further, I am going to have to believe it. PinUpGlam has probably the most insight into her of anyone posting on here. <--- not being sarcastic.

So let's kill the dream now. Guys stop holding out for hope and just use your imagination if you want to see her naked.

Well that's what's called teasing!
Maybe she will show more one day just as some did switching from soft to hard core.
Anyway, if she wanna do it, she might not wait to long. One day her boobs will reach her feet :D That's gravity!

Read above quote.

Trust me on this. pinup people are the ones that would know that she'll never go topless. She'll never, and i mean never do topless.

Yes, the pinup people know everything because she told them she wouldn't go topless.

She's capable of changing her mind at any time and, contrary to the belief of a few of the members here, they cannot read it using their telekewhatsit powers.

I am repping anyone who requests to see tits and -repping anyone who cries that asking to see dem boobies is disrespectful or pretends to know what Denise will do in the future.

LIKE A BAWSS

It's amazing how controversial this all is. I'd like to see her pop her top as much as the next guy but it doesn't really matter that much does it? There are 100 girls in the "D" section of freeones alone who will.

I've said it before but check out this graph:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=denise+milani

If that starts to fall off, she might switch her strategy around, until then, probably not.