• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"Daddy ate my eyes"

Philbert

Banned
It's a dig at americans that don't seem to realise that Europe is in fact NOT one big united country.

As for the book in my location - I was too lazy to make a sig.

Someone should dig a hole for Euros like yourself who seem unaware that most Americans know more about Europe than Euros know about America...especially the Central North.
We at least don't have to spend "Americas" when we buy something...!:thumbsup:

One of the reasons why there's gradated punishment is to try to provide some disincentive to carry out "worse" crimes.

In your example, if I'm planning to steal from a little old lady then I may as well kill her in the process because the penalty's no worse. That's of course if you view this kind of punishment as a deterent. If it's just retribution then attempting to apply any kind of rationale to it is, I concede, pointless.

I could not agree with you more. The fact of the matter is no matter how sick we find these people, we cannot allow ourselves to degrade into barbarianism and savagery. To wantonly lust after violence makes us the same as the criminals we hate.

With that being said, I still think we should separate him from the rest of the public. and just because he was on PCP does not make him unfit to stand trial. It makes him a criminal.

Om Nom Nom...

I say we start executing everybody. You rape someone you die. You kill someone you die. You rob a bank you die. You steal a purse from a little old lady you die. While it might not be ethical, it is a way to clean up what is turning out to be a terrible terrible world. There are too many cases of humans being evil than there are stories of people doing good. Then again if Satan or God made him do it I suppose he's crazy and we must help him and teach the guy eating his kid's eyes is generally frowned upon in most society's.

Why do we kill people for killing people to show them that killing people is wrong? :rolleyes:

Seriously though...what do you do with a man like that? His son's eyes are gone, forever...regret isn't even enough to repay what he took from the kid.

Facetious

Moderated
i don't know who's crazier the crazy who ate his kids eyes or the crazies who want to kill the crazy man

You room with the guy in shared housing then !!!! :1orglaugh

Just don't blame me when he comes strollin' in in the wee hrs of the morning, drunken and wielding a razor sharp sickle over your throat. :1orglaugh

You room with the guy in shared housing then !!!! :1orglaugh

Just don't blame me when he comes strollin' in in the wee hrs of the morning, drunken and wielding a razor sharp sickle over your throat. :1orglaugh

it's more that the point of punishment is that the person be aware they're being punished so punishing somebody out of their nut with say the death penalty is senseless...if he had taken his meds and remained a lucid perhaps this wouldn't have happened but he clearly did not and therefore this guy should be locked up in a facility the rest of his life as he a)clearly can't be trusted to take his meds and even more so b)he ate someones eyes, in this case his childs