• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"Daddy ate my eyes"

okay, i agree that there need be terrible punishment for this.

but...

this guy is seriously sick. would it not have been better, would this not have been avoided if there were sufficient resources for child services? any convicted felon should have evaluations done and have their parenting skills checked regularly. we need more money and people for that.

why do we have to take a test to get a license to drive, but any dumba$$ can have kids and it is his right to keep them home and raise them however they like?

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I heard about this. Disgusting. Not able to stand trial you say? Okay. Drag him out to the street. Put two in the back of his head. There's your trial.

redpaint

Closed Account
Fuck i would love to be locked in a room with this sick fucker how could you do this to your own 4 year old son.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Every day I see something more disturbing than the last; this piece of human trash doesn't deserve the death penalty. That is too easy, he needs to spend the rest of his life in general population, with a sign on his neck telling what he did to his son. That way the other inmate's can punk him in all sorts of unspeakable manners.
I hope this piece of shit is subjected to the most vile treatment known to man. Rot in hell scumbag.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Fuck, man. That's an uplifting story. I feel like the world gets a little crazier every day. I'm really not surprised by anything anymore. This is a very disturbing story and I wish the same unspeakable hell upon the father, but part of me just says, "meh." I'm a little too apathetic towards the world for this story right now. Sorry guys. I guess I'm a bit disillusioned this evening...

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I read horseshit like this and I no longer wonder why I have little to no faith in humanity anymore!:(
I hope the dogshit father has to watch HIS parents die right in front of him! :thefinger

I say we start executing everybody. You rape someone you die. You kill someone you die. You rob a bank you die. You steal a purse from a little old lady you die. While it might not be ethical, it is a way to clean up what is turning out to be a terrible terrible world. There are too many cases of humans being evil than there are stories of people doing good. Then again if Satan or God made him do it I suppose he's crazy and we must help him and teach the guy eating his kid's eyes is generally frowned upon in most society's.

apparently he was on PCP so that should excuse him from trial? I understand he was suppose to be on medication but he was on an illegal substance when he committed this crime. It makes me feel like I should be retried for the DUI I got a couple years ago, I wasn't of sound mind but at least I was on a legal drug, I feel I should be excused for my actions!

Facetious

Moderated
I wonder how they tasted...

You stop that !! :wielding a fist: :D

he needs to spend the rest of his life in general population, with a sign on his neck telling what he did to his son. That way the other inmate's can punk him in all sorts of unspeakable manners.

Yeah but if anything happens to him in prison, the guy's extended family become plaintiffs in a lawsuit should they get the "right" attorney $$$$$$$ anything for a buck today ya know ? :updown:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I wonder how they tasted...

As disturbing and wrong as this was, I laughed my ass off when I read this. I don't know what that says about me as a human being, but it's probably not good... :helpme: