• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cuddling and Spooning (no hardcore)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if there is already a thread about this but I haven't found any.

Let's start with Nala Brooks
intimate_moments_001.jpg

from: https://babesource.com/galleries/nala-brooks-nubile-films-94357.html

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
You said no hardcore in the title of the thread. Yet the sample picture set you provided -- Nala Brooks and Tyler Nixon -- is a hardcore scene. There is penetration.

So which is it?

With spooning and b/g scenes; it's always going to be hardcore. You can't get around it to be softcore. Unless it's lesbian. But then again, lesbians with a strap-on, that makes it hardcore.

Here's Luna Skye and Keiran Lee. It's hardcore. Sorry.

0202.jpg
0203.jpg
0204.jpg
0205.jpg
0206.jpg
0207.jpg

Last edited:

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but it was nice cuddling and kissing with Tifa. Great girl to shoot and has a super sweet personality too.

Name: Tifa Quinn and Ray Edwards from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 4' 11
Weight: 100 lbs
Astrological Sign: Libra
Eye Color: Hazel

Introducing, Tifa Quinn and Ray Edwards from True Amateur Models! When this petite and cute little chick hit me up on social media letting me know that she would love to be a model on the True Amateur Models site, as well as asking me if there was any possible way we could hook up with each other to do some shooting, I told her that she has a look would do well on the site and that I would love to shoot her! But you see, she doesn't live anywhere near my local area, so what did she do? My little friend hopped up on an airplane and flew from Texas to Florida so that she could meet up with me to shoot! However, in the particular images below, instead of watching Tifa Quinn model nude and look sexy by getting into a bunch of modeling poses, you will see a very hard and throbbing dick that just continues to slide right in and out of her warm mouth - again, and again, and again. And on top of that, she sucks my cock in all sorts of different ways. I remember when she was down on the floor and sucking my dick, I looked down and saw that cute little pink skirt and I immediately started thinking about the smell of her asshole, so I asked my little friend if it would be cool if she could just hop up on the bed and bend completely over so that I could get down on my knees, lift that cute pink skirt, and just take a couple of minutes to inhale the scent from her ass, which by the way, was making my dick throb and become extremely erect.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

And with those wet and warm vagina lips wrapped - HARD AS FUCK - around the shaft of my cock, I just figured - fuck it, and allowed the cum to just squirt right the fuck up inside of her pussy instead of pulling my dick out - which was cool, because Tifa wanted me to cum in her pussy anyway. However, that is on the - FUCK VIDEO - that we recorded, so be sure to check out the site for ALL of Tifa Quinn's nude modeling photos, hardcore image sets, and her sex video with Ray Edwards from True Amateur Models!

Be sure to check out Tifa Quinn's PROFILE at True Amateur Models Below:
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/previewtour/models/Tifa-Quinn-Model.html

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
I think there has been a misunderstanding here.

This is the pic @ZeroDay was trying to post:

intimate_moments_001.jpg

The pic didn't show up because babesource don't allow the direct linking of images (hotlinking) so bear this in mind in future @ZeroDay - you'll have to save and upload the pics you want to use as examples somewhere else.

So, he's after exactly what this pic illustrates, and the thread title describes - cuddling AND spooning; probably at the same time.

Because this thread has got off to the wrong start, I'll close it and give @ZeroDay the opportunity to try again with the benefit of knowing all of this.

Thanks, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.