• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

You're trying to teach someone manners? Sheeeeeet. don't over react or anything.

Also, try to work shit into the sentence in a few more ways next time.

I'd just like to point out that member TheOnlyOne69 negative repped me for this post.

Thanks, TheOnlyOne69, you've proven your quality. Have a great Christmas!

I'd love to see christina and pattycake get into a brutal catfight. Though I'm pretty sure pattycake has killed people at points of her life, so it might not be fair.
05.jpg

i think its time for her to get that ridiculous playboy bunny tattoo removed or covered.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darmund

Banned
her friend is ugly, busted face. lol

Oh look, it's yet another misogynist on the FreeOnes board. And posters here still wonder why hardly any chicks post at this board.

Seeing as you apparently spend 18 hours a day jacking off while looking at yourself in a full length mirror, you are hardly in line to make any comments on a chicks beauty or lack thereof.

But do keep on entertaining us. Perhaps you could launch into a vitriolic screed on how Christina model "sucks hte dick because she always does that same stupid dance" or some other inane blatherings.

Yeah she is hot, not gonna watch another vid of her doing the same dumb dance tough. You are 18, get naked!

seriously, she is pretty and has a nice body. she used to be cuter, and i like how she used to look, opposed to the slimmer version of her current self. Did she have a breast reduction, or was the decrease due to weight loss?

Thanks greggb. Great post. I liked Christina with a bit more weight, but she is a honey and as long as she keeps showing the puppies then she is good in my book.

Last edited by a moderator: