• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Chrissy Marie

I so enjoy looking at this beautiful and sexy woman. I thought, however, she stopped modeling nude after she got married. So, is the above link new content or older images that I have not seen?

chrissymarie

Pending Official Checked Star Member

I so enjoy looking at this beautiful and sexy woman. I thought, however, she stopped modeling nude after she got married. So, is the above link new content or older images that I have not seen?

Just on here to clear up a few things and one particular rumor on this board ;)

In response to this post, I am not married yet, however I work hard to keep my personal and professional life separate and will continue to do nude modeling after I'm married in October. I don't plan on retiring from nude modeling until after I graduate school.

Also, most of the links here are older content, I did most of my web work in 2009-2010 and stopped shooting for most websites in 2011.
However, I have done more recent shoots for a few companies, mainly Twistys and Playboy, and will continue to shoot for select companies/individuals. The playboy content is my newest online content at this time.

Most importantly, who ever was on this board claiming they know someone who has a hardcore video with me from when I first started modeling and is waiting for me to sign a release, this is 100% false. I guess you can't really take my word for it anymore then you can take his. Just thought I would clarify so ya'll aren't waiting and looking for something that doesn't exist ;)

On to happier subjects, wanted to share my fanpage and twitter info for my fans here :) Feel free to ask me anything on facebook/twitter as I wont be on here very often. And thanks a bunch for all the nice comments and pics to look through.
https://www.facebook.com/ModelChrissyMarie
Twitter: @Chrissy_Marie89

xoxo
Chrissy

What ever happened with the alleged hardcore movie someone has of her?

To the best of my limited knowledge there is no hardcore. She did do a few goofy scenes for a mixed-wrestling pay site with a fat guy in a mask that wrestles her. He mauls her boobs after stripping her of her super hero`s costume. Big time nerd, fetish stuff, but he really does a number on those perfect tits.

Page 3. Psychotron vs Wonder girl

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/58893

To each their own but all I could do was shake my head -- which is my reaction to any "professional wrestling," which is always fake of course but manages to look pretty real. But this is just in some guy's living room. The clip of Chrissy "punching" another girl in the stomach . . . geez is anyone actually supposed to believe they are hurting each other? Is it meant to be a joke? Is it meant to arouse? Chrissy has worked with first-class photographers. She's got to regret signing up for this nonsense.

To the best of my limited knowledge there is no hardcore. She did do a few goofy scenes for a mixed-wrestling pay site with a fat guy in a mask that wrestles her. He mauls her boobs after stripping her of her super hero`s costume. Big time nerd, fetish stuff, but he really does a number on those perfect tits.

Can you provide a link or attach some of those photos.
Thanks!