• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

China - The Rise of Totalitarian Capitalism

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
You are entitled to your opinions.

Roman Reigns

Do Not Promote Other Forums At FreeOnes
in china, the party is like a religion.. you must submit to the chinese communist party

or you will be killed by members of the Chinese communist party

Roman Reigns

Re educated and shunned. For a society like China, a serious punishment.
Oh c'mon man...I am seriously about that...and also, China has an authoritarian system..

I meant, nothing people who like authoritarian..We all Love Democracy and Liberty..

Oh c'mon man...I am seriously about that...and also, China has an authoritarian system..

I meant, nothing people who like authoritarian..We all Love Democracy and Liberty..
People on the government side of authoritarian regimes seem to like it. And nothing short of prying it from their dead hands will get them to relinquish it.
Which becomes a problem when no one is willing to take that first step, and so these guys get free reign to do continue their shtick. Unless of course, as another user pointed out, you have a military so pathetic that there's no risk to bullying you around.

Any system or philosophy that puts profit and control of others as it's primary objective above all others will always end up at totalitarianism in the end. In that sense the term totalitarian capitalism is a redundant one.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Biden says US would defend Taiwan against China | DW News
🐟

Roman Reigns

Let's just start by saying that when a news story alleges that a dystopian tv series is based on your country's current policies, that's not a good sign.

no..it's not an accusation..it's a FACT..

all Asians know that..please search in other media if you dont believe me

Roman Reigns

It should be underlined that China is not the same as Taiwan... Taiwan is a democracy, while China is communist.

In this Video, I meant China Mainland..not Taiwan..ok? You understand?? @tvstrip
Not sure I get why you would have thought otherwise.
But again, for the benefit of those of us with flash photography in this thread, perhaps you simply state (in text, not video):
A) What the issue you're posing is, and
B) What your proposed solution is?

Roman Reigns

Not sure I get why you would have thought otherwise.
But again, for the benefit of those of us with flash photography in this thread, perhaps you simply state (in text, not video):
A) What the issue you're posing is, and
B) What your proposed solution is?
Answer :

A. The Chinese government forcibly harvests the organs of their people
B. Joe Biden should give tough sanctions to China