• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
There have been whispers about "something big" involving Carlotta for a while now, well, the wait is over - and Freeones Forum members are some of the first people to know about it!

May I present to you:

CARLOTTA'S SECRET STASH!!!

Featuring the brand new, never before seen zips:

Afternoon Delight

tn_image03.jpg
tn_image10.jpg

and

Nylon Legs to Heaven

tn_image11.jpg
tn_image15.jpg

Yes, Carlotta has her own zipstore! It's something Carlotta and Epic Panda Cash has wanted to make for her for a while, but we wanted to do it right, and I know you guys will be very pleased with what we've worked out...here are the details:

-Carlotta's Secret Stash is a sub-store being run through our site TinyZips.com.

-TinyZips.com is just like EpicZips.com except that the zips are smaller, typically cheaper, released more often, and can feature a variety of content including homemade videos and fan requested zipsets!!!

-You won't have to wait MONTHS for a new Carlotta zip - and we'll also be adding our other popular models (including a naked reality tv star!) to Tiny Zips as well. Each girl gets their own "Secret Stash"

-Fan requests are a top priority! We've shot a bunch of zips to get you through the year, but we're always interested in what you want to see! In fact, Carlotta's new zip "Nylon Legs to Heaven" was a fan requested zip!

We've launched two brand new, never before seen zips in Carlotta's Secret Stash, and added two of her classic zips she released before joining the Epic Panda Cash team, so I won't keep you any longer! Go check out TinyZips.com and Carlotta's Secret Stash!

Enjoy!

Everytime I try to purchase a set I get an error message that says "Card type not accepted here" ??? But it says it accepts both Mastercard and Visa and I have a Mastercard.

MalloyMartini

Official Checked Star Member
Everytime I try to purchase a set I get an error message that says "Card type not accepted here" ??? But it says it accepts both Mastercard and Visa and I have a Mastercard.

We do accept mastercard. Unfortunately CCBill seems to be having a universal mastercard issue today. Hopefully it should be fixed tomorrow, but it's not just us that's having the problem, so who knows! Thanks for your interest though and please keep checking back on it! :)

We do accept mastercard. Unfortunately CCBill seems to be having a universal mastercard issue today. Hopefully it should be fixed tomorrow, but it's not just us that's having the problem, so who knows! Thanks for your interest though and please keep checking back on it! :)

Thank you for your prompt response. I just contacted ccbill about the problem. They sent me a reply stating that you do not accept Mastercard. I just joined another paysite that also uses ccbill as thier billing agent and my payment there was successfull.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for your prompt response. I just contacted ccbill about the problem. They sent me a reply stating that you do not accept Mastercard. I just joined another paysite that also uses ccbill as thier billing agent and my payment there was successfull.

MalloyMartini

THAT'S CRAZYYYY!!! We totally fucking DO accept mastercard! Looks like I have some phone calls to make.

THAT'S CRAZYYYY!!! We totally fucking DO accept mastercard! Looks like I have some phone calls to make.

ok, I replied to them again telling them what you told me and they replied back saying they have turned over the matter to their client support department. They told me to wait 24 hours to try the transaction again. I dont think they realized the first time they replied to me that it says on your site that you do in fact accept Mastercard - even though I told them that on the first reply.

MalloyMartini

ok, I replied to them again telling them what you told me and they replied back saying they have turned over the matter to their client support department. They told me to wait 24 hours to try the transaction again. I dont think they realized the first time they replied to me that it says on your site that you do in fact accept Mastercard - even though I told them that on the first reply.

yea, sounds like someone wasn't paying attention over there ;) we spoke to them already and the assured us that the problem will be fixed immediately

There have been whispers about "something big" involving Carlotta for a while now, well, the wait is over - and Freeones Forum members are some of the first people to know about it!

May I present to you:

CARLOTTA'S SECRET STASH!!!

Featuring the brand new, never before seen zips:

Afternoon Delight

tn_image03.jpg
tn_image10.jpg

and

Nylon Legs to Heaven

tn_image11.jpg
tn_image15.jpg

Yes, Carlotta has her own zipstore! It's something Carlotta and Epic Panda Cash has wanted to make for her for a while, but we wanted to do it right, and I know you guys will be very pleased with what we've worked out...here are the details:

-Carlotta's Secret Stash is a sub-store being run through our site TinyZips.com.

-TinyZips.com is just like EpicZips.com except that the zips are smaller, typically cheaper, released more often, and can feature a variety of content including homemade videos and fan requested zipsets!!!

-You won't have to wait MONTHS for a new Carlotta zip - and we'll also be adding our other popular models (including a naked reality tv star!) to Tiny Zips as well. Each girl gets their own "Secret Stash"

-Fan requests are a top priority! We've shot a bunch of zips to get you through the year, but we're always interested in what you want to see! In fact, Carlotta's new zip "Nylon Legs to Heaven" was a fan requested zip!

We've launched two brand new, never before seen zips in Carlotta's Secret Stash, and added two of her classic zips she released before joining the Epic Panda Cash team, so I won't keep you any longer! Go check out TinyZips.com and Carlotta's Secret Stash!

Enjoy!

Oh yeah!!!, Thanks for these Malloy!!

Carlotta's gorgeous, she owns the hottest legs, hips, ass, and tits in the world, and she also has the most beautiful, delicious looking pussy ever!!!

I don't know how many lucky men have enjoyed the unbelievable pleasure of being inside her, I envy all of them!!!, Carlotta's pussy must be heaven on earth!!!

My cock is throbbing right now for that amazing vagina!!!

Sorry for being too blunt again, but i'd fuck Carlotta till my dick broke off!!!