• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Only Carla, British Playboy Model

First time I've seen her bush in the snow....
http://www.**********/OT_Cash/Art_Lingerie/Carla_Nude_in_the_Snow/1505331

from

http://www.**********/OT_Cash/Art_Lingerie/Carla_Nude_in_the_Snow

Show me love

Idiot to you too. Carla is 5 months pregnant. Wait and see asshole

Oh my god I'm 5 months pregnant am I?! I had no idea. This is a nightmare as firstly I'm soooooo underprepared for the baby's arrival, and secondly I can only assume it must be the second coming of Christ because this baby couldn't have been created in the earthly way. Woah, that's a lot to learn from a Freeones post.......

OR you're talking bullshit. I'm not pregnant mate I've just put on some weight as a result of being ill for nearly a year and working 15 hour days 7 days a week so having zero time to exercise. Believe it or not I don't exist purely for your pleasure and I'm human - with normal human stresses and personal problems (pregnancy excluded thank God).

regardless of the accuracy of your statement, I'm sure she appreciates you posting this publicly, very thoughtful of you.

I think that clarifies who is the real arsehole, and obviously is suffering a heavy case of diarrhoea.
Sorry, had to say it. Lets now leave this matter closed.

lol the plot thickens.

What have you been ill with if you don't mind?

Hi TyrannosaurZ, I don't know it's wierd - this thing, a parasite of some kind, grew inside me for about 9 months and then popped out in a very painful way. Only joking. I'm not really sure, I had stomach pains so they've tested me for IBS, polycystic ovarian syndrome, endemetriosis, stomach ulcers and various other things but didn't come to a conclusive decision. The pain comes and goes and it's ok at the moment. Could just be stress as I work a lot.

Idiot to you too. Carla is 5 months pregnant. Wait and see asshole

Any comment to make Mr Millhouse ? If you make a confident statement like that you need to back it up....

For what its worth I think Carla's looking better than ever those pictures are her best for a long time in my humble opinion..... I recommend catching Carla on Glamour Stars Live guys and seeing for yourself.

Oh my god I'm 5 months pregnant am I?! I had no idea. This is a nightmare as firstly I'm soooooo underprepared for the baby's arrival, and secondly I can only assume it must be the second coming of Christ because this baby couldn't have been created in the earthly way. Woah, that's a lot to learn from a Freeones post.......

OR you're talking bullshit. I'm not pregnant mate I've just put on some weight as a result of being ill for nearly a year and working 15 hour days 7 days a week so having zero time to exercise. Believe it or not I don't exist purely for your pleasure and I'm human - with normal human stresses and personal problems (pregnancy excluded thank God).

Take a minute and breathe will yoù???
If you really are Carla send me a PM and I will give you some background bout my last posts. I will not discuss it in the forum.

Any comment to make Mr Millhouse ? If you make a confident statement like that you need to back it up....

For what its worth I think Carla's looking better than ever those pictures are her best for a long time in my humble opinion..... I recommend catching Carla on Glamour Stars Live guys and seeing for yourself.

I see no reason to fight this matter on the net. I wrote Carla explaning, and she either has a very false friend or something else stinks in this matter.

Take a minute and breathe will yoù???
If you really are Carla send me a PM and I will give you some background bout my last posts. I will not discuss it in the forum.

PML, "I will not discuss it in the forum." Classic! I think you've got a cheek millhouse, an apology to Carla would have been a better reply.

but

OK, I suggest we now say no more on the subject, IF Carla wants more details, she can PM millhouse,
lets kill this silly episode now :)

PML, "I will not discuss it in the forum." Classic! I think you've got a cheek millhouse, an apology to Carla would have been a better reply.

but

OK, I suggest we now say no more on the subject, IF Carla wants more details, she can PM millhouse,
lets kill this silly episode now :)

You too can use the PM button if you want the background you know

I'm bound to be miffed, not only because it's a bit offensive but because a rumour like that could have been very damaging for my sites as the models would have thought I was leaving.

I didn't get a private message from you Millhouse but I am kind of curious about who made that up.

A message from your friendly moderator:

Don't spread unsubstantiated rumors about models. If you want to make a point, Millhouse, post a source link so that everybody can discern the information themselves.

I'd also like to remind you guys to treat each other with respect. That includes no flames, no name calling, discussions in a civil manner.

Consider yourselves warned, gentlemen! Please don't let this thread derail again or we'll have to start employing sanctions against members who can't behave.

Thanks for your kind attention! Back to the topic of this thread - which is: Carla's professional work. And nothing else.

Last edited: