• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cancer patient sees Jesus in MRI scan

Ulysses31

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Funny how Jesus always looks the same and perfectly matching historical interpretation

A cancer patient has made a somewhat divine discovery after supposedly seeing the image of Jesus in an MRI scan

article-1286359586708-0B7F7876000005DC-454853_223x201.jpg

The supposed image of Jesus

Tammie Cohrs, from South Carolina, US, went into hospital to undergo an MRI scan, and admitted that prayer was her way of getting through it.

She told Today's THV: 'As soon as they put me in there, I just started praying, and I just prayed, "Lord, just be with me."

Cohrs, who suffers from oral cancer, was amazed to discover a familiar image when she picked up an image of the result days later.

She explained: 'I was just kind of scrolling over it and all of a sudden, I just saw that, it just popped right out at me.

'I thought, "No way. I'm seeing something wrong."

'You can clearly see his (Jesus') eyes, his eyebrow, his nose, his mouth.'

Cohrs has used the peculiar discovery as evidence that Jesus was with her during the scan.

'I just think it's amazing,' she said.

'If it was just for me to remind me that, "Yes, I really was there with you," then that's enough.

'I don't care what anybody else thinks.'

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/843161-cancer-patient-sees-jesus-in-mri-scan

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Looks more like Joseph Stalin to me. Meaning, of course, Tammie Cohrs is a communist and must be stoned to death.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
It was a series of scans. The doctors never showed her the others because he was mouthing the words "Me and Allah will see you soon".

Wickedclown

I still don't know what I am doing
I knew something was wrong with the message of the Lord when it obviously causes oral cancer :cthulhu:

sualcalay

Typing with one hand
Good for her :)

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
shocker, she is from South Carolina. If she had said it looked like the figure in "Scream" I would have given her more credence. Fucking hillbilly SC bullshit

PlumpRump

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
This woman believes in God? How stupid. That's stupid of her to believe in God.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Looks like Fred Durst weaing a Limp Bizkit chain.:facepalm:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Good, I hope she's dead in a few days. Your fucking Jesus is imaginary. Get over it.

lurkingdirk

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Good thing this makes the news. The whole world should know that people are seeing things in their MRI film.

Now, if they'd just publish poop photos, I have a whole series of celebrity shaped poop. I'm really quite talented.

thegame2119

You looking at me?
:dunno: I think it looks more like Michelangelo's David than it does Jesus, but maybe that's just me.

Now, if they'd just publish poop photos, I have a whole series of celebrity shaped poop. I'm really quite talented.

You too, huh? Don't worry, eventually people will see what great masterpieces those photos really are. :)