• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cali Logan / Cali / Cali A / Cassandra

Gee, that's nice of you to say, especially considering she'll read it. Anyway, her tits and face are so hot I don't even need the pussy to get off.

Always liked her

Thanks for all the input guys!

I sincerely take everyone suggestions/preferences into consideration when Im shooting :)

Best of luck with the new site, Cali - I like it when hot babes take control and you're one of the hottest babes around.

My suggestion - avoid excess finishing/ treatment/ photoshopping, etc of your pics - you are so damned hot, you certainly don't need it and for the most part, it only reduces the erotic punch of the pics.

Great to see you posting at Freeones. This is a friendly board, for the most part and models' perspective is always valued.

Cali is very hot but Mr.E is right, the content is repetative and she doesn't do much in sets beyond standing around smiling in decreasing layers of clothing. Even a bit more diversity in poses would make the site way more appealing for members... "Fetish" doesn't just mean wearing boots or getting tied up, the camera angles have to be more suggestive and varied.

Looking forward to seeing more though, and am definitely intrigued. Lots of promise with this model.