• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Tanya Song (fka Anna Song) of DDF, Score / "Billie" of ODA

Re: Busty Tanya Song (fka Anna Song) of DDF, Score and as "Billie" of ODA

Tanya Song looks like my girlfriend. They look like sisters. Maybe that's the reason why I adore and admire Tanya in a while. She is beautiful. No doubt she is the most beautiful woman on Earth (and my girlfriend too of course XD).

Greetings from Spain to princess Tanya! :kiss:

many people put all their attention on the myths about Tanya but I think we forgot a little to the person for whom many of us are here: Tanya Song

TanyaSong

Official Checked Star Member

Tanya Song looks like my girlfriend. They look like sisters. Maybe that's the reason why I adore and admire Tanya in a while. She is beautiful. No doubt she is the most beautiful woman on Earth (and my girlfriend too of course XD).

Greetings from Spain to princess Tanya! :kiss:

I want a photo of your gf :D
Thank you!:)

Any progress on mainstream modeling Tanya?

seriously though, if she isn't returning to the industry then there's no justice in this world (let alone the industry). i saw one of her webcam shows a couple of months ago and she is looking twice as pretty as she did when she first started. and when she started she was already the hottest in the centerfold scene.
she's at her fucking prime if you ask me, it's a plain waste of beauty not to shoot her by a pro photographer at this point.

also, tanya, can your next set be with pigtails? :D

pictures and videos were filmed overdevelopedamateurs when Tanya was still living in Russia and in the second image appears with another woman Tanya, Tanya has only one video where a man appears but no sex, lonely man beat her with a whip.

Which set was that?

There is the end of the office photo set where the man is holding her tits, but all we see is part of his arms and his hands.

Which set was that?

There is the end of the office photo set where the man is holding her tits, but all we see is part of his arms and his hands.

no. In the pictures where Tanya is dressed as a secretary I'm the man you see is your photographer.

I refer to these videos, I think they are the only ones where men are accompanying Tanya.

http://img217.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=814383286_thumbs20110923135000_123_952lo.jpg

http://img244.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=813852723_SleepingGame_123_75lo.jpg

if all we want to help Tanya...
false complaint facebook account to be deleted

wow... amazing pic

I have crossed paths with many fake profiles. It is amazing how many guys create profiles, comment, upload pictures and waste their days doing this