• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2066 Votes

axelstoner

Please reduce your sig, you know it's too big!
really sorry to bump, but there must be sumin new i cant seem to find:bowdown:

vanilla

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
transformers son... Edit - Disrespectful comment removed.

Respect:

Treat others the exact same way that you expect to be treated. Show respect for the opinion of other people. We will not accept any form of name-calling or bad language. In case of a disagreement please try to remain calm, do not take it further and only if really necessary PM a moderator. Do not attack people's relationships, appearence or way of life. Show respect to everybody on the board - members, moderators, admins, newbies, models. Abusive, offensive or inappropriate language is not allowed.
(from The Official Board Rules)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dillinger022

Girls don't like me.
transformers son... Edit
I asked for the name of the song, Edit - Disrespectful comment removed.

Respect:

Treat others the exact same way that you expect to be treated. Show respect for the opinion of other people. We will not accept any form of name-calling or bad language. In case of a disagreement please try to remain calm, do not take it further and only if really necessary PM a moderator. Do not attack people's relationships, appearence or way of life. Show respect to everybody on the board - members, moderators, admins, newbies, models. Abusive, offensive or inappropriate language is not allowed.
(from The Official Board Rules)

mister22

Will you help me name my penis?

Plopper

Fact: African American men have bigger penises!
I asked for the name of the song, Edit
Calm down slappy.

He actually did answer the question, sort of. It's "The Touch" by Stan Bush. best known from the Transformers the Movie soundtrack.

Dillinger022

Girls don't like me.
Calm down slappy.

He actually did answer the question, sort of. It's "The Touch" by Stan Bush. best known from the Transformers the Movie soundtrack.

Now that's an answer. Thank you. But no, Edit - Disrespectful comment removed.

Listening to the full song, it's fucking garbadge, but thanks anyway for the info.

Aameson

Apprentice Oil Dude
Hey Brooke, if you're reading this I suggest some D size implants. ;)

I know the teenie purists are going to rain down on me for that, but with your hips and arms I think it would give you better proportion. Very cute girl. :)