• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bring Back Sam Fisher

Allow Sam to return?

• Yes

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 35 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee's baaaaack!!!

Wow, so much hatred for this one guy. I mean, you would think the guy's some child rapist, serial killer, drug using, gangbanging, kitty and puppy kicking devil. But what's wrong? He has a point of view you guys don't agree with and you hate him to the point of wanting him dead, gone, or otherwise shut up because he keeps rubbing his political beliefs in our faces?

I don't think anybody here hates him for his POV. I certainly couldn't care less about his or anybody elses political views. It's his constant spamming, duplicate threads and the fact he needs to start a new thread everytime he has a new thought. Which movie should I watch? Who gives a fuck!! Lost is a good show? We know. He thinks his opinion on everything is so important that he has to share it with us. He's a vain, self important cunt.

:glugglug:

:glugglug:

The more colorful the personalities here, the better IMO, don't hate... learn to tolerate.

Celebrate the fact that we have a forum that offers it's subscribers the ability to freely express themselves, never take that for granted, just think about the severity of the alternative.

How about, learn to share the forum and show some respect for other members by not using it as your personal propaganda machine to spam your hateful messages while threatening members thru private emails. :thumbsup:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I don't think anybody here hates him for his POV. I certainly couldn't care less about his or anybody elses political views. It's his constant spamming, duplicate threads and the fact he needs to start a new thread everytime he has a new thought. Which movie should I watch? Who gives a fuck!! Lost is a good show? We know. He thinks his opinion on everything is so important that he has to share it with us. He's a vain, self important cunt.

second.

I'm new here so I don't know this guys is but it sounds like it will be fun to have him back.

It's definately a train wreck waiting to happen.

Fortunately no one will be hurt --- in the wreck --- except maybe Sam Fisher :1orglaugh

He knows how to multi-post here and also how to be an idiot thus he gets the replies he desires, that right there is him just showing off his brass monkey ass in his black chaps.

They're brown.

biketeaparty2.jpg

lmao.... that is too freaking funny!

:rofl2: