• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

CapitalOne

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
@dogbanner - yes that is Bridgette B and Nick Strokes. It appears that she had another breast enhancement surgery. MYLF did touch up the covering photo on the video. By the way, that's # 46 in the gallery. A somewhat "good" picture. Judge for yourself. Here's number # 40 ...

milfbody_bridgette_b_040.jpg

When will these girls ever learn? After an extensive surgery like this they need to rehab themselves. Take some time off. Definitely take three months off, maybe at least six months, maybe even as far as nine months to heal up these wounds. Bridgette did what Audrey Bitoni used to do. Audrey would sometimes be "hours" out of surgery doing scenes. Not good.

Last edited:

dogbanner

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
@dogbanner - yes that is Bridgette B and Nick Strokes. It appears that she had another breast enhancement surgery. MYLF did touch up the covering photo on the video. By the way, that's # 46 in the gallery. A somewhat "good" picture. Judge for yourself. Here's number # 40 ...

View attachment 1083523

When will these girls ever learn? After an extensive surgery like this they need to rehab themselves. Take some time off. Definitely take three months off, maybe at least six months, maybe even as far as nine months to heal up these wounds. Bridgette did what Audrey Bitoni used to do. Audrey would sometimes be "hours" out of surgery doing scenes. Not good.
It's not just those either, though. He face looks... distorted. Her eyes are almost a different shape and those damn sure aren't her teeth!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Unfortunately, that's how she looks today.

I believe that MYLF is finally taking scenes out of storage (post Pandemic) - The picture gallery from MilfBody and "Burning Hot Workout" are the only pictures that exist. She must have recently had the surgery. She either had it in 2022 or in 2023. Does she have X or Twitter? That can give you a better time frame as to when the medical procedure was done.

Bridgette B-mylf scenes.JPG

As for these other scenes, her tits look good. Therefore, filmed before the Pandemic. These two scenes, The Mom Swap scene, "A Dream Cum True" (released August 16, 2023) has no pictures. The FreeUse Milf scene, "My Next-Door Teacher" (released July 7, 2023) also has no pictures.

The Mylf x Bang scene (released April 26, 2022) is coming from bang.com. The Mylf x ToughLove scene (released August 10, 2021) is coming from toughlovex.com. They are both "borrowed scenes" from those websites. Again her tits look fine. (Pre-Pandemic.) The MYLF Selects scene "Naughty Company Bonus" is a Pandemic compilation scene. That's when the studios were shut down. Also filmed before the Pandemic.

Last edited: