• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BREAKING: Federal Judge in Texas Rules Obama Health-Care Law unconstitutional

georges

Staff member
This dumbass country. All these morons bitching about having to pay for Medicare-for-all yet they don't know that $ is taken out of their paychecks to fund Medicare and Social Security

There is nothing worst than being a leech off, be self reliant and pay for your own.

Something needs to be done about healthcare prices in the US

Pharmaceutical companies have been allowed to rape and pillage the American people for far too long and this plague has now spread to the medical industry as a whole.
For fucks sake you can be put in jail for seeking cheaper medication?????
How is that a reality??

Pharmaceutical companies have been allowed to rape and pillage the American people for far too long and this plague has now spread to the medical industry as a whole.
For fucks sake you can be put in jail for seeking cheaper medication?????
How is that a reality??

First start by doing away with private insurance companies. In my health care plan we'll have competing nonprofit insurance companies instead

You will pay from your own pocket for your own healthcare and that is the best thing that could happen.

I have a proposition. How about we trade places. You can move here to the U.S and I'll take your place in France. I'll get quality affordable healthcare in France and you'll be able to pay hundreds of dollars out of pocket for premiums/copays/deductibles. You'll love it.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
As much as you claim to love The USA, but you're still stuck in Paris tells me all I need to know.

georges

Staff member
I have a proposition. How about we trade places. You can move here to the U.S and I'll take your place in France. I'll get quality affordable healthcare in France and you'll be able to pay hundreds of dollars out of pocket for premiums/copays/deductibles. You'll love it.

The quality of healthcare is declining in France, the public hospitals quality has gone to shit and so is the qualification of teh hospital personnel . Alldepends of your income but don't expect much in France with an average income. Quality and affordable are two words that don't go well together. When you want quality, you put money on the table always unless you don't have the financial means.

georges

Staff member
As much as you claim to love The USA, but you're still stuck in Paris tells me all I need to know.

You know absolutely nothing. I have to take care of my last parent since my father 's death some years ago. Anyone who is at least undertsanding won't put his last parent in a retirement house especially after having seen how much shitty they are in France and especially how unqualified and mediocre the personnel is.

xfire

How much care does your last parent need? How come you didn't get to The USA years ago and brought your last parent with you?!? Huh? Why?

Wow way to beat on somebody and their taking care of their parent to try and up them in a bullshit political online tennis match.

xfire

Wow way to beat on somebody and their taking care of their parent to try and up them in a bullshit political online tennis match.

I thought it was pretty obvious that I was just fucking around with george after he said he was taking care of his mother, but way to take shit way too seriously on a bullshit politics forum.

xfire

Conservatives have no sense of humor, y'all all look like Mike Huckabee when he tries to be funny.

The quality of healthcare is declining in France, the public hospitals quality has gone to shit and so is the qualification of teh hospital personnel . Alldepends of your income but don't expect much in France with an average income. Quality and affordable are two words that don't go well together. When you want quality, you put money on the table always unless you don't have the financial means.

Do people in France go into debt trying to pay medical bills? I'll answer for you. The asnwer is no