• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Blake Rose

blake rose f.jpg

View attachment 494170View attachment 494171

No one can get the contact Blake Rose? Ask her to create a profile on instagram for example? We can not get no news of her for so long ...

No - they can't. She has retired from all that has been put out there. Like you - and the rest of us 0 we are fans of her work. She has a really fuckable body and "brings it" all the time. I sooooo wanna Fuck her - but nothing more. I say that because if you read around you will see very few people have good things to say about her - her reputation and work habits. I doubt we will ever hear from her again but we can hope. Right?

No - they can't. She has retired from all that has been put out there. Like you - and the rest of us 0 we are fans of her work. She has a really fuckable body and "brings it" all the time. I sooooo wanna Fuck her - but nothing more. I say that because if you read around you will see very few people have good things to say about her - her reputation and work habits. I doubt we will ever hear from her again but we can hope. Right?

What reputation?