• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bi sexual?

Bi-sexual?

• Yes

Votes: 31 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 56.6%
  • Curious

Votes: 31 21.7%

• Total voters
fuck it. i am. i LOVE girls. LOVE girls, but i really like anal. and if im drunk, i really like to suck dick. sorry, but thats how it is. ive always had a fantasy of a 2 on 1 with a girl and a guy...

YEAH, I SAID IT:dunno:

boatiuta

Closed Account
I hope you find yourself a hot, sexy, super-cool person you can go out with, have fun, and be lovers with. I'm a man, by the way. And yes, a lot of men get the wrong idea when they meet bi women.

I say go out with whoever makes you happy, smile, laugh, and someone you can enjoy life with.

I wish you the best and hope you meet the hot, foxy, sexy, super-cool lady of your dreams.

I am a bisexual female, though right now I heavily desire the company of women.
I've dated guys, slept with guys, but girls are what I crave right now.
I think I'm probably a lesbian who occasionally likes to be with a guy. I'm sure that's the fantasy of every guy here, but it's not as clear as You Might think. You boys don't have conflicts in your thinking or question how you should feel. I think that I have dysfunctional relationships because of my conflict as I believe most "bi" people do. Don't get me wrong, I love being an equal opportunity lover but it's not all threeways and fun, like any individual I desire the love of someone. I'm just not hung up on what the sex of that particular person is. :D

All that aside, how can you not 'worship' the female form? I do. Face it boys, we have all the goods and someone like me gets to take every advantage! :tongue:

How the hell do even women find men attractive?! We're hairy, ugly, and mostly disgusting creatures- and that's on a good day!

"Hey, Billy, do my coveralls make my thighs look fat?"

Nah, doesn't really work for me.

:D

That may be you and the majority...but there are some drop-dead beautiful men out there. Striking eyes...gorgeous smiles...amazing, strong arms..nice chest/back...I could go on and on...:nanner:

Many women also look the way you described. Beautiful people are a minority!

Straight here... men just don't turn me on.

If I was a woman, I would DEFINITELY be a lesbian. :)

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
No, I am straight. :wave:

Kil4Thril

Closed Account
That may be you and the majority...but there are some drop-dead beautiful men out there. Striking eyes...gorgeous smiles...amazing, strong arms..nice chest/back...I could go on and on...:nanner:

Many women also look the way you described. Beautiful people are a minority!

Obviously, in your "transexuality" you must have lost your sense of humor also.

Obviously, in your "transexuality" you must have lost your sense of humor also.

It amazes me how some "smart" people always try to use my transsexuality to put me in my place, especially when they don't have good arguments to refute what is being said. Perhaps you should try to put some effort into undertanding what you read, instead of resorting to silly and immature personal attacks.;)

Dick Syndicate

Closed Account
I am. When I was younger I had no attraction to guys and no desire to experiment. Then I started dating girls who tried to get me to be more open minded and I eventually came to a realization. That if these girls could get even a fraction as excited watching me break a little taboo as I did when they so graciously shared their girlfriends with me, then I was being silly perpetuating a double standard.

Then I started to really think about it and tried it the first chance we got.

I can now tell you that there is almost nothing hotter than making eye-contact with a girl while putting a hard dick in your mouth.

I'm only interested in relationships with women, but being bi such a part of my sexuality that I can't imagine being with a girl that isn't turned on by bisexual men. I wouldn't want to be with someone that I'd have to keep it from.

How's that for a first post?

Last edited:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
^ Meh. Normally we all just introduce ourselves for our first post.

Straight, though I will admit to some very interesting conversations during sex with my girlfriend. She is VERY turned on by the thought of two guys, oftentimes more than anything else, and cums very quickly just thinking of the thought.