• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

Wow...that picture is just amazing...:yesyes:

I was looking at EDIT...and noticed for the first time she has a really nasty scar on her left leg. I found this out about her...

According to her website, she was involved in a motorcycle accident when she was 13 years old (in some sources, 14). A car crashed into her boyfriend's bike and left both of them with several injuries and broken bones. She was treated in the hospital for 6 months and was left with noticeable scars on her legs. Initially, she refused to be photographed with the scars visible, but after becoming less inhibited, she no longer hides them in her photos. (Wikipedia)

Last edited by a moderator:
According to her website, she was involved in a motorcycle accident when she was 13 years old (in some sources, 14). A car crashed into her boyfriend's bike and left both of them with several injuries and broken bones. She was treated in the hospital for 6 months and was left with noticeable scars on her legs. Initially, she refused to be photographed with the scars visible, but after becoming less inhibited, she no longer hides them in her photos. (Wikipedia)

Yeah, I knew about this. I think it makes her more real :)

O85

Closed Account
Nadine is still beautiful and I dont see a problem with her leg, with tits and ass like that I would never be tempted to look down there although she does have beautiful legs.