• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Ya I'm seeing scars..wasn't make fun of ya..just a knee jerk reaction to your comment..let's have the poster shot:)

Re: Saggies and Hangers

Here is a shot of Petra Verkaik from Mac & Bumble http://photo-girls.ru/thumbs/Petra_Verkaik__130.jpg

If I wasn't such a big fan of hers, I wouldn't bother posting this. I generally hate Mac & Bumbles photography due to the strange yellow/green tint that almost all of their shots (including this one) seem to have.

Also, can anyone identify if the lip prints image is a tattoo that I have somehow not observed in the recent past or perhaps just a temp-too that makes for a great bit of extra eye candy? I don't see it in any of the other shots I perused.

The lip-print isn't a tattoo of any kind. instead, it looks like real lipstick applied by a set of real lips.

Re: Saggies and Hangers

That's one of the main reasons she's missed so much, a true passion for the business! The other reasons are pretty damn obvious don't you think? Is it time for a comeback yet Ms. Moore? I'm getting a custom made Christmas stocking that only she will fit in! Wily

Lol, she's humping him so hard in that last movie her feet are leaving the ground/bed!