• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I don't think so, I have this video on my hard drive ;) :thumbsup:
*gasp! A non-beliver!* :D

It's simple:

Big Naturals shows the unmorphed pics, Extreme Naturals shows exactly the same pics morphed. Just look out for Faith, for example, and you will see.

Or compare the vids you have with the pics, and you will notice that the breasts are smaller there.

I have to admit that the guys at Extreme Naturals do quite a good photoshop job, but all of their pics are morphed.

Regards

Prophecy

It's simple:

Big Naturals shows the unmorphed pics, Extreme Naturals shows exactly the same pics morphed. Just look out for Faith, for example, and you will see.

Or compare the vids you have with the pics, and you will notice that the breasts are smaller there.

I have to admit that the guys at Extreme Naturals do quite a good photoshop job, but all of their pics are morphed.

Regards

Prophecy

...it's like you just told me that santa killed the tooth fairy and then had a fatal accident :(

:D

but thanks for enlightening me ;)

...it's like you just told me that santa killed the tooth fairy and then had a fatal accident :(

:D

but thanks for enlightening me ;)

U really mean to tell us you DIDN'T notice anything wrong with those pictures?

Granted, the pic's are really well done in photoshop, but a man knows the difference when he sees them.... :eek: