• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Best fake tits

Who has the best fake tits in the industry in yours opinions? I might have to go with Penny Porsche. I don't believe they are real, but her surgeon was a real artist. They bounce and flail around just like they ARE real.

Re: Best fake tits

The best fake tits can be found here. :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Not just huge and fake, but PERFECT

Hey there all, I'm looking for some very specific hot models. Others have talked of their love for beautiful girls with huge fake tits, but I want to go another level up, and find those who are near-perfect (none of these f-ed up faces like Danielle Derek or Bridgette Kerkove or Shyla Stylez and the like).

No, I'm talking about girls like Francine Dee (holy crap), Caylian Curtis (drool drool), Angie Woods (less known, here's the link (Edit - Linking to other forums is not allowed. Read the rules, please.)), Katie (Jordan) Price, and similar others. These girls not only have perfect over-the-top huge boobs but also have attractive faces AND figures. Even Wendy Whoppers could conceivably be put in this group, but none of the other well known "big bust" queens because their faces are consistently mediocre to horse-like.

Not only am I looking for girls with hot faces and nice bodies, but also a very specific look within the bust- that is, little to no seperation between implants (as you can plainly see is the case with all the girls I've listed), a look of perfect roundedness, and reasonably sized and nicely rounded aureoles (none of these "runaway rash" looking things, or ones that take up more than a 1/3rd of the entire boob). Also, I find it's slightly better if the aureoles and nipples are riding slightly higher on the chest than lower. Last of all, I think it's very hot when the outside edges of the boobs both 1. meet in the center of the chest, as mentioned, and 2. extend to the very edge or even an inch or two past the edge of the torso, making them just barely visible even when looking at a girl from behind.

Veronica Zemanova is very hot as well, but she is a VERY rare exception to what I'm looking for, with more oval than rounded boobs. Don't tell me about Kelly Bell either, I already know and though she's kinda hot her face just doesn't do it for me that much. Melissa Detwiller is a fitness model with those same great style boobs, but is just a bit too beefed up (though great abs are always welcome). Catalina Cruz definitely has the right boobs as well, but her nose keeps me from finding her particularly hot (yes, that give you an idea of how high my standards for facial beauty are).

Anyway, as I said, all I know about who meet my very high criteria are the girls mentioned above (with my favorite being Francine Dee and Caylian Curtis, the two hottest girls in the world whom I could screw with for eternity if given the chance) and I'm hoping someone can turn me on to at least one or two more. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: