• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: New babe added to FreeOnes: Beshine

damn she is one ugly bitch. I love huge tits (big fan of Sheyla hershey and Lisa Lipps and most of the attractive giant tit stars out there).. but this bitch? She is hideous. Look at her face is her curled up fake ass lips... not to mention her tit job is worse than Chelsea Charms..

To all the hot/sexy giant titty silicon stars out there.. I salute you.. But this Beshine would rank among the least attractive of them. Ew she's gross. Her face is just busted... she looks semi retarded. Not to mention the freakish tumors hanging from her chest.

I disagree, I think both her and her boob job looks better than Chelsea Charms, but you're right about the lips

damn she is one ugly bitch. I love huge tits (big fan of Sheyla hershey and Lisa Lipps and most of the attractive giant tit stars out there).. but this bitch? She is hideous. Look at her face is her curled up fake ass lips... not to mention her tit job is worse than Chelsea Charms..

To all the hot/sexy giant titty silicon stars out there.. I salute you.. But this Beshine would rank among the least attractive of them. Ew she's gross. Her face is just busted... she looks semi retarded. Not to mention the freakish tumors hanging from her chest.
yep my feelings exactly! shes horrible over 30 k in them boobs and shes still a wreck! it looks as if shes hurting very bad inside
9260-36-Oiling
:eeew::eeew::D:why::why::facepalm::dunno::2offtopic:horse:

don't be hating, man. i think she's cute but if you don't that's fine, just move on...

I just wonder if she is for real or if those are prosthetic books like the Zena Fulsom hoax. Just some foam books that look like real fake boobies.