• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Belladonna

Hi Bella,
I adore you gal. He's a Great comparison between former actors you've starred with, who is bigger :- Lex Steele or Rocco Siffredi ?

Does any one have any links to Bella with a hairy bush? I've seen the recent ones from her website, but I just can't get enough.:nanner:

huge fan of your work Belladonna. wondering if we could get some sneak preview pix of penny and sammie? also, all the "girls caught" pix of penny you can get would be hot!! hopefully you have future plans for her, especially working her over in your own special way.

Re: Australia!!??

hehe. I'm only going to Melbourne and it's all work for me while I'm there, sorry!

Massive regret.

last week in Melbournre (where I live), I parked my car in a hotel car park and exited through the lobby to walk to work. As I got out of the lift I turned and I saw you on the phone, but didnt say hello. As I was stuck for words...:rolleyes:

You look even better in the flesh.:)

As an Ausie I would be interested to hear you thoughts on the place, although it's only Melbourne. (Only Joking). Hope you have an excellent time down under sweet Bella. :o

Belladonna

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Bella, how many scenes you plan shoot with new hair style and for what films?

Second question: Why your scene with Nina Hartley from "Discovering
Alexis Texas" such short? ((

I don't "plan" on shooting any scenes for myself with long hair, I MAY at the end of the month, who knows. but I am shooting for someone else, who I can't say tomorrow and the next day. It will be out Sept. of this year though.

The "scene" with me and Nina, wasn't really a scene, just a closing to the movie.

Belladonna

Verified Babe
Re: Australia!!??

Massive regret.

last week in Melbournre (where I live), I parked my car in a hotel car park and exited through the lobby to walk to work. As I got out of the lift I turned and I saw you on the phone, but didnt say hello. As I was stuck for words...:rolleyes:

You look even better in the flesh.:)

hahah, sorry, you should have said HI! but thank you anyway for respecting me :)

Belladonna

Verified Babe

As an Ausie I would be interested to hear you thoughts on the place, although it's only Melbourne. (Only Joking). Hope you have an excellent time down under sweet Bella. :o

I had a GREAT time and I blogged about it the whole time I was there, I will be putting them up on my site and on myspace very soon!