• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Baltimore

End the 'war' on drugs and accept that people will get what they want when they want it.
Then you starve the bad element of their funding source and they slide into irrelevancy.
Can buy the weapons without the $$$.

I agree with you that the War on Drugs needs to be abandoned. But let's be real here. Even if drugs were decriminalized, CVS and Walgreens won't be selling crack, heroine and PCP next to Big League Chew. Other than marijuana, drugs will always be distributed by nefarious characters in this country.

And, if we did eliminate that by legalization, what's next? Do you think the thugs and gangs will just home home and behave if they were suddenly shut out of the drug gang? Or would they just start relying on and fighting over new illegal rackets?

I don't know the answer to that. But I do know that not all of the shootings and homicides that go on in the inner city or over turf. And when eople are poor and born without guidance and positive influences, they'll find new vices to exploit or new sources of revenue that are sure to depend on victims.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
You know what, I take back what I said about you earlier...You're a fascist idiot

Yeah, you're a stupid cunt all right. When have I claimed support for a dictator; forcibly suppressed opposition or criticism; regimented industry and commerce; or emphasized aggressive nationalism? My viewpoints and beliefs are the antithesis of fascism.

You go on ahead and live your life in a country that is as about as inconsequential Greenland and snipe away. I hadn't responded to your cunty outbursts recently because they have all the substance and rhetoric of a three year old's temper tantrum. But this bullshit about identifying me with fascists won't fucking stand.

3ssquPV.jpg

Ace Boobtoucher

Ace Boobtoucher

Nothing says "Social Justice" like a couple pairs of stolen Air Jordans and a twinkie.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Yeah, you're a stupid cunt all right. When have I claimed support for a dictator; forcibly suppressed opposition or criticism; regimented industry and commerce; or emphasized aggressive nationalism? My viewpoints and beliefs are the antithesis of fascism.

You go on ahead and live your life in a country that is as about as inconsequential Greenland and snipe away. I hadn't responded to your cunty outbursts recently because they have all the substance and rhetoric of a three year old's temper tantrum. But this bullshit about identifying me with fascists won't fucking stand.

3ssquPV.jpg

Whatever...You're a fascist and you will always be a fascist

Everybody want's to talk about Baltimore but nobody wants to talk about the root causes of what's going on. Baltimore's population has been shrinking for years and it's one of the most deadliest cities in the U.S and combine that with income inequality and lack of opportunity in the inner cities and it's not surprising to see what's going on. It's only because of these riots that we finally discuss these important issues and that I find extremely sad.

I agree with you that the War on Drugs needs to be abandoned. But let's be real here. Even if drugs were decriminalized, CVS and Walgreens won't be selling crack, heroine and PCP next to Big League Chew. Other than marijuana, drugs will always be distributed by nefarious characters in this country.

And, if we did eliminate that by legalization, what's next? Do you think the thugs and gangs will just home home and behave if they were suddenly shut out of the drug gang? Or would they just start relying on and fighting over new illegal rackets?

I don't know the answer to that. But I do know that not all of the shootings and homicides that go on in the inner city or over turf. And when eople are poor and born without guidance and positive influences, they'll find new vices to exploit or new sources of revenue that are sure to depend on victims.

If you make the nefarious characters industry leaders instead of criminals then they too have something to lose and everything to gain.
Most people with something to lose do not want to fuck up their world for petty things like the color of their clothing.

Deepcover

Closed Account
From Harry Reid

We’re all saddened by what we’ve witnessed unfold in the streets of Baltimore. A man is dead who should not be dead. Freddie Gray’s death is the latest in a series of disturbing and unnecessary deaths of young men of color at the hands of police and vigilantes.

We can’t condone the violence we see in Baltimore. But we must not ignore the despair and hopelessness that gives rise to this kind of violence. We must not ignore the underlying problem: that millions of Americans feel powerless in the face of a system that is rigged against them.

It’s easy to feel powerless when you see the rich getting richer, the poor getting poorer, and that opportunities to build a better life are nonexistent in your community. It is easy to feel devalued when schools in your community are failing. It is easy to believe the system is rigged against you.

No American should ever feel powerless. No American should ever feel like their life is not valued. But that is what our system says to many of our fellow citizens.

Let’s not pretend the system is fair. Let’s not pretend the path from poverty like the one I traveled is still available to everyone out there as long as they work hard.

This isn’t just about inner cities. This is about the deep, crushing poverty that infects rural and suburban communities across the country. It doesn’t matter if you live in Searchlight or Las Vegas, in Baltimore or rural Maryland: when there is no hope, anger and despair move in.

So instead of turning a blind eye, let’s work together and take this problem seriously. There’s bipartisan work being done on criminal justice. That’s a good start. But we also need to be investing in inner cities and rural areas and ensuring that jobs and educational opportunities are available where they’re needed the most.

Democrats and Republicans must work together that Americans have the right to succeed, so that opportunity continues to be available to all of our citizens.

Ace Boobtoucher

It's actually the combat veterans of your country who is to be blamed for the riots in Baltimore...

You're fucking high or stupid if you actually swallowed Brooke Baldwin's load of shit. Probably both. Essentially, she was telling people to not hire veterans. “I love our nation’s veterans, but some of them are coming back from war, they don’t know the communities, and they are ready to do battle.” This is almost as stupid as hippie's calling returning servicemen baby killers during the Viet Nam era.

And Harry Reid can suck my fat dick. I can't wait until that fucker kicks off. I will gladly let my dog take a steaming dump on his fresh grave.

Deepcover

Closed Account
You're fucking high or stupid if you actually swallowed Brooke Baldwin's load of shit. Probably both. Essentially, she was telling people to not hire veterans. “I love our nation’s veterans, but some of them are coming back from war, they don’t know the communities, and they are ready to do battle.” This is almost as stupid as hippie's calling returning servicemen baby killers during the Viet Nam era.

And Harry Reid can suck my fat dick. I can't wait until that fucker kicks off. I will gladly let my dog take a steaming dump on his fresh grave.

Baldwin apologized for her comments but I feel she's got a point...Return service men did rape and killed babies and they were also fighting amongst themselves. So in a way the Vietnam war turned American troops into savages, rapists and animals. Haunted by fear in a war they should have never gotten themselves involved in the first place...Your fellow veterans who served your country really died and will continue to die for nothing.

Ace Boobtoucher

Baldwin apologized for her comments but I feel she's got a point...Return service men did rape and killed babies and they were also fighting amongst themselves. So in a way the Vietnam war turned American troops into savages, rapists and animals. Haunted by fear in a war they should have never gotten themselves involved in the first place...Your fellow veterans who served your country really died and will continue to die for nothing.

She apologized AFTER she had said it to all 20 viewers loyal to CNN. And she tried the "Oh, I know veterans, so it's okay," like people who say something racist and say they have black friends. She's an asshole, and so are you for perpetuating this. PD's around the country screen their applicants way more carefully than the POTUS. The background investigation and psych eval I went through lasted three months and that was just to determine my suitability for the job. Fucked up credit; prior mental health issues or regular visits to a therapist; poor job history; military discipline records; all or one of these can cause a potential problem and derail a career. The guys with PTSD, hearing loss or a minimal permanent disability are automatically dismissed as unsuitable. To say a vet is a ticking time bomb is just fucking irresponsible. Most vets are in support roles and not in the combat arms of their respective service. To say ALL vets are a threat is hyperbole and fucking slanderous. And to say all combat vets suffer from some form of PTSD is fucking lazy journalism. To let slip a comment like that to her twenty or so viewers is inexcusable.

Cite your libelous sources about the baby raping. I honestly hope you're kidding. If you actually believe that horseshit you need to seriously consider a 72 hour vacation in a mental ward.

Ben Carson : If you have an unpleasant experience with a plumber, do you go and declare war on all plumbers ? Or Teacher of Doctors ? Off course not and it make non sense to do it with police either ?

If I call a plumber to repair the sink and one of my friend ends up drowned, If it had happened across the country manytimes in the last monthes and none of these plumbers have been convicted, I think I'm gonna declare war on plumbers...

Deepcover

Closed Account
No she is not an asshole. The point is she apologized. Sometimes one will say something that was accidentally out of context comes out the wrong way only to have it now come back to haunt them but deep down I honestly feel Baldwin noticed what she said and apologized. I'm sure she will apologize again just so you veteran supporters can finally accept her apology. A vet can be a ticking time bomb just like how a civilian can be a ticking time bomb @ any point too. I'm not a supporter of the military. I think they are highly overrated carrying and sending out the wrong messages for ppl to join and serve and invade countries just for the sake of invading. So in a way it' like propaganda. Highly inexcusable. Plus the soldiers who joined and contributed in serving are usually lost and forgotten...

I wasn't kidding that's what they did in the jungle and the Americans made it worst thanks to their ill part during the Mei Lei massacre.