• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ava Addams

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Ava Addams / FTV Luna

he didnt ask you anything... he said you deserve more.

hmmmm maybe you are right and I jumped the gun on that one. I am just sick of people critiquing a company that has been really good to me. I know some of you want to see more and what not but a lot of trial and error goes into making a site which is why they come and go or formats change. And with a big company there is more than just a few people making decisions. I will twitpic as always from my next shoot and from exxxotica.

xoxo,
Ava

prad294

Closed Account

hi there ava...

i have just come accross u now and i have to say that you are very very hot and i love your work!!!! u r awesome!!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ava-addams said:
Ava Addams[/URL][/B], post: 4460266, member: 251997"]I get paid really, really well but I will not disclose an amount because it's no one's business and frankly really fucking rude to ask.

:confused:

Um... I DIDN'T ask. I was attempting to compliment you.

Sorry?

:dunno:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ava-addams said:
Ava Addams[/URL][/B], post: 4460266, member: 251997"]I get paid really, really well but I will not disclose an amount because it's no one's business and frankly really fucking rude to ask.

No need for me to follow this thread anymore.

I get paid really, really well but I will not disclose an amount because it's no one's business and frankly really fucking rude to ask.

If you read that post again, you'll see that he never once asked you how much you're getting paid. The question wasn't even implied. In fact, he was simply giving you a great compliment. So you got worked up over nothing.

And as for your other post about being tired of people critiquing the companies you work w/; criticizing your employer or even you scene is not the same a as criticizing you. You do want fan feedback don't you? You need some way of figuring what works & what doesn't and knowing what makes the fans happy will make you more money in the end, won't it?

If you read that post again, you'll see that he never once asked you how much you're getting paid. The question wasn't even implied. In fact, he was simply giving you a great compliment. So you got worked up over nothing.

And as for your other post about being tired of people critiquing the companies you work w/; criticizing your employer or even you scene is not the same a as criticizing you. You do want fan feedback don't you? You need some way of figuring what works & what doesn't and knowing what makes the fans happy will make you more money in the end, won't it?

If you'd bothered to read just 7 posts back you'd see that Ava has said "Yes I'm sorry I read that wrong-my mistake".

Ava Addams

Official Checked Star Member

Ava and Anna shoot today in bus!!

yes we did ;) and it was so much fun! I hope you guys enjoy it!!!

and to whomever said I don't like feedback-so not true! People have been bashing BB and that is what upsets me. I don't care if people don't like certain scenes. That is a given, you can't please anyone and I totally understand that. but I appologized days ago for missunderstanding that post so enough already! Can't we all just be friends :D

But I know some of you have been asking for bang bus and a few other things and hopefully you will enjoy this scene :D

loko74

Banned

yes we did ;) and it was so much fun! I hope you guys enjoy it!!!

and to whomever said I don't like feedback-so not true! People have been bashing BB and that is what upsets me. I don't care if people don't like certain scenes. That is a given, you can't please anyone and I totally understand that. but I appologized days ago for missunderstanding that post so enough already! Can't we all just be friends :D

But I know some of you have been asking for bang bus and a few other things and hopefully you will enjoy this scene :D

Ava I can not wait to have that scene:D