• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashley (Femjoy) Vs. Sofi A. (Met Art)

Ashley Spring or Sofi A.?

• Total voters
id bang them both

Sofi is hot but her boobs go out to the side a bit, ashley's are nice and centered.
Ashley gets my vote

Sofi A. Hands down.

Ashley is a bit bland looking for my tastes. Plus she's older looking, her jaw is too square and she has a bit of a sloppy, 'drunk' stare whereas Sofi has a younger, brighter and fresher look. Her physique is more refined and toned. There's something very light and whimsical about Sofi. I gotta say, normally a lot of pubic hair isn't a turn on, but Sofi makes it work well for her because she keeps it pretty well kept. It really adds to her natural authenticity.

My top faves of all Met-Art girls are Jenya D. (katie fey), Sofi A. and the MUCH lesser known Luda B. With Eufrat A(?) in there too.

I can imagine girls like Jenya and Luda being like the type of girl that'd have dinner waiting for you every night--serious lovers, good wives. Sofi sorta has that new girlfriend vibe--Constant affection, maybe a bit clumsy and mischievous but always endearing you with her humor. Eufrat reminds me of that girl that just likes to f*** your brains out.

Voted Sofi A.

Ashley is hot and all but Sofi is on a whole different league. That she keeps "the bush" (which is my preference) also gives her additional winning points in my book.

It took me a few looks, but my vote is for Ashley. HUGE tits for a slim girl! I think she's just a bit cuter than Sofi too.