• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Another Stupid Question

youwanttoshagme

Closed Account
I was thing more along the lines of this one. He has hidden talents....

Having said that, moles are taking over the Earth in a very low key way. Often they are overlooked, but at least the haven't been added to the axis of evil. Heres the evidence;
1 and 2

:confused: The only creatures I know to be living underground are the Fritzls.

didn't the Fraggles,

can't you catch away
worries for another day
let the fraggles play
down on fraggle rock

shut up miniD.......:rolleyes:

youwanttoshagme

Closed Account
didn't the Fraggles,

can't you catch away
worries for another day
let the fraggles play
down on fraggle rock

shut up miniD.......:rolleyes:

Damn you MiniD. Now you've distracted me, trying to think what the dirty lyrics were that we used to sing.

Something along the lines of;

Down at Fraggle Rock,
Grab the bastard by its cock.
Smack it in the head, till the bastards dead.
Chuck it in the bin............

and then something else, but I can't remember if those lyrics are right or what the next bit is.

First and fore most: The Teleri wasn't only Thingol's house, but Elwë Singollo(Thingol's true name), Olwë(His brother) and Elmo(His youngest brother) 2nd: The Sindarin/Silvan wasn't the people of Lóthlórien, they were a mix of Noldor and Sindar, Silvan were the Elves of Mirkwood/Greenwood The Great.

and last but not the least: When i was making the poll it said that the server was too busy.

My intention was to group by closest association, so as to limit the number of choices from comprising fifty groups with little distinction.

Yes, the group that I have called the "sindar" is actually three seperate groups, but they are related to each other in a way that is closer than to any of the other groups (even though all the elves are of course related to each other), so that is why I lump them all together. On the other hand, you have other groups that while related are more distinctive, so they get a different grouping...

...Such as the fact that the wizards are actually maiar, and not technically a differen't race. But I felt that they were distinct enough and more important to the narrative than some of the other members of thier race. I also had a hard time putting melian, tom bombadil and sauron all into one group because they are so different as individuals, but I didn't feel that they warranted creating a whole new group just for each one.

Etc.

I also did want to add the men of Beleriand as a seperate grouping from the various men of middle earth that I had, but time ran out before I could edit it in.