• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

DuanCulo

Staff member
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne-Marie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBL7ZxVX4GvW4CFiES_-0YA

Anne-Marie Rose Nicholson (born 7 April 1991) is an English singer-songwriter. She has attained several charting singles on the UK Singles Chart, including Clean Bandit's "Rockabye", featuring Sean Paul, which peaked at number one, as well as "Alarm", "Ciao Adios", "Friends" and "2002".[2] Her debut studio album Speak Your Mind was released on 27 April 2018, and peaked at number three on the UK Albums Chart.[3] She was nominated for four awards at the 2019 Brit Awards, including Best British Female Solo Artist. In 2015, she signed a record deal with Asylum (a sub-label of Atlantic Records) and, till 2018, she was releasing her work through the label. In late 2018, Anne-Marie left Atlantic and signed a record deal with Warner Bros. Records, owner of Atlantic.

BornAnne-Marie Rose Nicholson
7 April 1991 (age 29)
East Tilbury, Essex, England
Occupation
  • Singer-songwriter
Years active2013–present
Musical career
Genres
InstrumentsVocals
Labels
Associated acts

Early life
Anne-Marie was born and raised in East Tilbury in Essex.[4] Her father was born in East London, while her mother is from Essex.[5] She has one sister, Samantha.[6] She appeared in two West End productions as a child—Les Misérables when she was six,[7] and Whistle Down the Wind, alongside Jessie J, when she was 12.[1]

Anne Marie is a black belt in Shotokan karate, having started taking karate lessons aged nine.[8] She won Double Gold in the 2002 Funakoshi Shotokan Karate Association World Championships, Gold and Silver in the 2007 Funakoshi Shotokan Karate Association World Championships, and Gold in the United Kingdom Traditional Karate Federation National Championships.[9][10] She credits this with teaching her "discipline and focus – basically everything I need for this career"[11] but now does not have time to practise it frequently, due to her performing commitments.[8] She also attended Palmer's College in Thurrock as a teenager.

Personal life
In 2018, Anne-Marie revealed that she is attracted to both men and women, but that she doesn't identify with the label bisexual. She said, "I just feel like I’m attracted to who I like."[31][32]

Anne-Marie is one of a handful of celebrities who helped spread the conspiracy theory on social media that 5G telecommunications technology is responsible for the spread of the COVID-19 virus.[33][34][35]

Attachments

• Anne-Marie_Rose_Nicholson,_2017_(cropped)[1].jpg
    Anne-Marie_Rose_Nicholson,_2017_(cropped)[1].jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 161