• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aneta Smrhova / Anetta Keys

Great set but... Nooo. She's gone blond! Don't get me wrong I appreciate blond girls a lot but doesn't the glamour world have enough of them? 2 big disappointments were Aurora Snow going blond and now Anetta. I just hope its temporary. Thanks for the great pics anyway :)

Don't worry. It's just a wig she put on for a few photo shoots. :)

I don't think there's any babe who can match Anetta, Overthe last few years, she has been the most consistant model. Her sets are always hot, the quality is always great and she always leaves you wanting more.

Anetta, so sorry to hear about your accident, I am 100% sure you will quickly make a full recovery and continue your fantastic career as the most popular & beautiful model from the Czech Republic. We only met once in the UK on the "urban music artist" shoot in the sound studio, but your sweet, down to earth personality made a lasting impression on me.

Anetta, so sorry to hear about your accident, I am 100% sure you will quickly make a full recovery and continue your fantastic career as the most popular & beautiful model from the Czech Republic. We only met once in the UK on the "urban music artist" shoot in the sound studio, but your sweet, down to earth personality made a lasting impression on me.

Do you really think she reads this thread? Also, what accident are you referring to? Links are always helpful. :)