• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Amateur Allure Girls

Attachments

• 61.jpeg
    61.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 451
You guys are correct in assuming Lila never did any work outside of AA. One of the reasons (presumeably) is during her second shoot, like it says, she did indeed go to Hawaii with this Tom character. However, when they returned he refused to actually PAY her as agreed. So she quit doing any work. And you're also correct that most girls who do work on AA also do work on Exploited college and backroom casting. All three are based out of Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona. And also correct is the fact that Lila has since began a relationship with a new guy and he knows about the videos and she has stopped. She also quit her job at the local strip joint in Phoenix. The only reason I know all of this is I, under wierd circumstances, began dating a girl who had moved from phoenix and lived with Lila. They both had only done these vids a couple times to help pay some bills and never had any ambition of doing this stuff for a living. She too had done a couple videos but was up front and honest about it all so who am I to judge. Sorry to give you guys news about her you maybe didn't care to hear but those are all you'll see from her.
She just dyed her hair blonde and went to work for Playboy as "Jayden Marie." Seriously, Google her. I know her birth name, too.

Some of the old updates have been restored at amateurallureclassics.com

More are to come, supposedly. There are some restorations on their main site, too, with models like Danny and Heidi and Sonja and Kari from the early 2000s back up.

Some of the old updates have been restored at amateurallureclassics.com

More are to come, supposedly. There are some restorations on their main site, too, with models like Danny and Heidi and Sonja and Kari from the early 2000s back up.
more blasts from the past found on an old CD- cannot remember their names

Attachments

• freeframe85.gif
    freeframe85.gif
    414.6 KB · Views: 28
  • freeframe90.gif
    freeframe90.gif
    359.6 KB · Views: 36
  • freeframe98.gif
    freeframe98.gif
    481 KB · Views: 27
  • freeframe102.gif