• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
:eek::drool2::drool2::drool2: whoooooo! Donna is in my opinion AVs poster girl. shes the girl next door, but a way hotter version ;). super excited to see any and all of her in many nore updates! ps E will the live webcams ever happen again? also will any of the awesome stuff you said would be coming this year be on the site soon?

The bonus girl updates already have started. Should have some webcam shows coming next month and the best of content will be coming along shortly.

whoohoo! Donna! not the sand vid I was hoping for but awesome still now that we had a tease of her in that sexy pink bikini I hope the pic set will be out soon shes so fucking beautiful

Code:
Thats cool. You can do a lot with a little if you have your lighting, composition and other essentials down. Those last updates of Justene at the pool in the little coral bikini were shot with a Rebel XTi and a $75 "Nifty Fifty" lens. Some of those shots were used on the cover and in a layout for American Curves which is a national magazine. I shoot most of my web work with a T2i and 60D while most my print work is done with a 5D2. I have a variety of lenses but the two I think every photographer should have is the Canon "Nifty Fifty" (50mm f/1.8) and the Canon 85mm f/1.8 Both are very inexpensive but take very nice pics, good for video too. If you want a zoom, check out the Canon 24-105 f/4 IS L. Nice coverage on a crop sensor body.

That's funny, the 50mm f/1.8 was the first lens I bought for it actually - it was highly suggested for video purposes, cool to hear it does awesome on the photographs as well. Couldn't find it for $75 though, paid a buck ten I believe. Other than that I just have the kit lens (which kind of sucks), a 250mm telephoto lens I can see myself using on occasion, some ND filter kits, a fisheye lens for the fuck of it, and then the 18-135mm STM lens which is awesome - just gotta get the lighting tools an whatnot now an I should be ready for some YouTube HD fire, ha. I'll pick up those last two lenses you pointed out as well. Thanks.