• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Robin 125

In love with my hand.
She is great and has a lot of tools, but labeling her as a milf is a huge mistake and has not done her marketability any favors. She is 28 years old. She has a fair amount of tattoos. While she doesnt dress like a skank she does not dress conservatively like a milf either. Milfs are women you can picture as the mother of your high school friend you would like to bang, or a high school teacher, or a college professer. . Does she really look like a milf to anyone here? The industry really needs to stop it with this silliness. But as long as she doesnt use any lip fillers or get any plastic surgery or get any more large tattoos, she will be very successful.

I could not agree more, i don't understand why female performers have to be grouped in this way. (18-25 Teen) (25+ Milf) :mad:

I'm in my early 30's and have always considered Milfs to be 35+. Why can't 25-35 year olds just be regarded as hot women?

On the subject of Alexis Zara, alongside Addie Andrews, i think she is one of the hottest new women to enter the industry in the last 5 years and will have the industry at her feet if she wants.

Great to see new female performers coming into the industry in their late 20's/early 30's :)

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I could not agree more, i don't understand why female performers have to be grouped in this way. (18-25 Teen) (25+ Milf) :mad: I'm in my early 30's and have always considered Milfs to be 35+. Why can't 25-35 year olds just be regarded as hot women?

The way they label shit makes labels meaningless.