• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Really not surprised there's no DP. I think they would have mentioned that on the cover for publicity if she did. I don't see her ever doing a DP unfortunately. She's just not that kind of girl. :dunno:

huh?? what "kind" of girl are you referring to?

Alexis does both vaginal and anal scenes, so what's the difference between a scene with two guys performing either vaginal or anal sex on her whilst the other receives a blowjob/handjob (spitroasting) and a scene where two guys simultaneously perform vaginal/anal sex on her (DP)?

it's not a massive leap to a DP scene, but I don't see how it only takes a certain kind of girl, considering she's done pretty much everything else going (apart from IR, which she's said she won't do)

huh?? what "kind" of girl are you referring to?

Alexis does both vaginal and anal scenes, so what's the difference between a scene with two guys performing either vaginal or anal sex on her whilst the other receives a blowjob/handjob (spitroasting) and a scene where two guys simultaneously perform vaginal/anal sex on her (DP)?

it's not a massive leap to a DP scene, but I don't see how it only takes a certain kind of girl, considering she's done pretty much everything else going (apart from IR, which she's said she won't do)

Go ask a girl that's taken a DP. The sensations involved are far more than simply (a dick in my pussy feels like this) + (a dick up my ass feels like this). Some girls can't take it, or don't want to put themselves through it.

Alexis Texas in swimsuit (15)

0093_15_123_377lo.jpg